Happy Thanksgiving!

What's your firearm? ...and why is a quasi-Canadian packing heat? I thought your government doesn't let you play with sharp paper and stuff.

You must have missed my inquiries into bow hunting. I've been taking archery classes for weeks. They've taught us all the technique we need. Now they just hang around behind us correcting any flaws. I'm hitting pretty consistently, considering I'm using a club bow. A pair of girls who started a week before me still manage to get a foot between their shafts. Right now, I've my eye on a bow that'll let me set it up exactly to my spec, and then I'll really start tuning up for hunting. Several of the instructors hunt, so I've no lack of instruction on hunting techniques. By next season, I should be out killing Bambi.

Professur said:
You must have missed my inquiries into bow hunting. I've been taking archery classes for weeks. They've taught us all the technique we need. Now they just hang around behind us correcting any flaws. I'm hitting pretty consistently, considering I'm using a club bow. A pair of girls who started a week before me still manage to get a foot between their shafts. Right now, I've my eye on a bow that'll let me set it up exactly to my spec, and then I'll really start tuning up for hunting. Several of the instructors hunt, so I've no lack of instruction on hunting techniques. By next season, I should be out killing Bambi.

munch.gif
*waits for poor Les to stumble across this thread. :evilcool:

unclehobart said:
pft... and you call yourself an American...

Any red-blooded prototypical yank has his Christmas lights up mere hours after Mothers Day.
Fuck that. REAL Americans leave the lights up for the whole year, and just wait until the day after Thanksgiving to plug them in.

Thats is going straight past it all abd being a redneck... unless they're plugged in year round. Then THAT is being spirited.

Inkara1 said:
Fuck that. REAL Americans leave the lights up for the whole year, and just wait until the day after Thanksgiving to plug them in.

I just flip the switch, no more climbing through the shrubs.

Professur said:
Hey, is anyone trying out deep frying your bird?

we do every year.. this year its two 20lb birds and one ham going in the fryier.
45 min for the birds and its dinner time... :D

Back