happy...

Here ye, here ye, ....
I wish, for everyone, a joyous Easter.
:beerbang:

I know it won't be the best for a few, but may it be as good as it can be.

We're kicking it off a little early here. I'm going to be doing some "Grilling"
here starting in about 30 minutes.
We've got a few regular firecrackers left too, so we're gonna blast them at dark. :)

awwww my mom just called me. She was at my cousin's house today and my cousin's little girl who is like 5 said to her "Can you tell Nicole 'Happy Easter'?" I wasn't at the family gathering yesterday because I was here in Hamilton studying for the exam I had this morning...I guess she was thinking about how I wasn't there yesterday (it's weird for me to not be at family gatherings). SO SWEET!

So ..... who did egg hunts, and how did that go?

My kids nailed all 80+ eggs and bunnies in under 20 minutes. Took me longer to hide them. V3.0 was a machine. I swear, the little fucker has chocolate radar or summat. I started clueing in that summat wasn't right when he found the one in his giant bob-the-builder doll's pocket. Then proceeded to pick off the one's in the dark corners of the bookcase. And then found the ones in the bird cages (decorator wicker nonsense)

unclehobart said:
I wish passover would never end. Most of the foods work well with allergies. I get kosher coke, ketchup, cakes... Its the only time of year I can act normal.

not ONE store in the immediate area carries kosher for passover, not like i would buy it though

We did a massive egg hunt in my yard. I spread out around 400 plastic eggs filled with goodies (and no, I'm not exaggerating). Then one family backed out, so it ended up being only 6 kids.

It took me 30 minutes to hide 'em all, and the yard was pretty well stripped within 15.

Professur said:
So ..... who did egg hunts, and how did that go?

My kids nailed all 80+ eggs and bunnies in under 20 minutes. Took me longer to hide them. V2.0 was a machine. I swear, the little fucker has chocolate radar or summat. I started clueing in that summat wasn't right when he found the one in his giant bob-the-builder doll's pocket. Then proceeded to pick off the one's in the dark corners of the bookcase. And then found the ones in the bird cages (decorator wicker nonsense)

I think you're getting confused about your own kids versions :p

If it's a "he" you're talking about V3.0 probably...unless you have a 1y/o chocolate monster :D

Well, I couldn't find Geffen ketchup...but the kosher aisle was picked pretty bare...the ketchup I did find had corn syrup. I tried to read the ingrediants in the pepsi but it was all in hebrew...I read the ingrediants in the coke and unless "sugar" or some sort of acid that starts with a "p" is corn or soy based that was clean.

The logos are standard on kosher coke. The difference is in the coding on the cap. You should be seeing it ending in OU-P... identifying is as kosher for passover and automatically sans corn.

Uki Chick said:
Happy Easter/Passover and all that. For the orthodox people such as myself (ukrainian, polish, greek, czech etc) we celebrate easter next weekend. In ukrainian tradition, we make pysanky, which are painted easter eggs. Here are two that I made as gifts, one for the bf's mom and the other for my aunt and uncle that are here from France.

you hand painted them or did you use some sort of applique?

unclehobart said:
The logos are standard on kosher coke. The difference is in the coding on the cap. You should be seeing it ending in OU-P... identifying is as kosher for passover and automatically sans corn.

Well it was in the normal kosher aisle so I was thinking maybe they might have it all year round...I dunno...like I said, the aisle was pretty bare. The hebrew on the Pepsi also had me a little thrown off.

Back