Har!!

yeah, like charlie sheen represents anything other than dumb.

you're making a caricature of yourself. or more of one, i suppose.

Charlie Sheen is his own worst enemy and just as kooky as his old man who declared Malibu to be a homeless sanctuary when he was "mayor".

yeah, like charlie sheen represents anything other than dumb.
Charlie represent what happens when a bullet proof mindset meet truth. Worth repeating: Expect the left to justify acts of violence and destruction in the name of their Superior ideals.

People are saying "BiPolar", I'm not seeing it. It's quite a bit more than just "drugs" too; his behavior are not all that bizarre, he's actually low on that scale. Of yeah, he has a problem with drugs that has only lowered his inhibitions clearly exposing a plethora of other problems and personal conflicts.

Charlie is actually a pretty sharp guy, that is abundantly clear. One doesn't need to look far beyond his father and the primadona Hollywood society Charlie was groomed to be a part of; he's being it. -- He want's something else, he is hiding the real Charlie Sheen behind a projected facade. -- Unfortunately I don't think he will get any treatment beyond soft-touch apologetic treatment, his Hollywood handlers will not allow his deeper issues to be cracked open.

Back