harold, er, kumar, goes to the... white house?

but i thought actors as politicians were teh bad

guess it depends which end of the welfare check youre on huh

A psychotic serial slasher starts a bloodthirsty murder rampage at Cherry Falls high school that only kills the local high school virgins. This leads to the local teenage population organising a sex party in order to lose their virginity and thus no longer be targets.

conclusive thinking: fail

Dude you had a couple failures thinking in general today. Please put forth your "actors make bad politicians depending on welfare" theory in something approaching a rational concise manner (as close as you can). You're just a little incoherent so far.

but i thought actors as politicians were .......

Hey, who is that guy in the middle??
is
There's something about him that's kinda attractive. :shrug:

As for Kumarr
is
he did play a pretty convincing terrorist on "24"
is
a couple years ago (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Hey, who is that guy in the middle??
is
There's something about him that's kinda attractive. :shrug:

um, yeah, except that when push came to shove, fred couldn't think his way out of his own living room. the guy just repeated bullshit slogans and couldn't have any kind of real, substantive discussion.

oh, wait, you adore candidates like that. :D

Something having to do with welfare makes actors bad politicians or not?

Why don't you just try to state your point in some sort of concise way?

its right in front of you mr president. you know, like the words on the teleprompter? just read them, like the words on the teleprompter. then apply 3rd grade grammar. i figure youll get it right sometime around july

No it's not there at all. Since there is nothing to do with welfare that makes actors good or bad politicians. It was just more addled nonsense from you that you're afraid to back up.

A very weak ass form of trolling. You don't really have anything intelligent to say or any point to make so you just type random nonsensical crap. :laugh:

Loved him as Kumar! Hilarious! :rofl2:
Saw him in The Namesake also... good job there, as well.

Don't think actors make good politicians, though they may play one on TV. :rofl2: *queue the hemorrhoid product placement*

No it's not there at all. Since there is nothing to do with welfare that makes actors good or bad politicians. It was just more addled nonsense from you that you're afraid to back up.

A very weak ass form of trolling. You don't really have anything intelligent to say or any point to make so you just type random nonsensical crap. :laugh:

not my fault if the chicago public school system didnt teach you to read anything besides teleprompters mr president

Here's a thought: Let's see what he does and then decide whether it was a good choice or not.

Kneejerking asshats...

Back