harold, er, kumar, goes to the... white house?

I'm not "an emissary to the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities"
I just play one on TV.
Or should that read: I played a stoner in the movies and
a terrorist on TV so that makes me eminently qualified to be
'an emissary to the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities'?

Oh never mind, the Osama administration will be over in less than four years
and the old peanut farmer Jimmy Carter will lose his crown as the worst
Demorat President in recent history. Slick Willy will be so pleased!
-
-
-
MonicaLewinski6.jpg

not my fault if the chicago public school system didnt teach you to read anything besides teleprompters mr president

Uh hey, I never went to Chicago schools bu the school I went to taught me to recognize a failed argument and someone who is trying desperately to retreat from a debate.

Not that you ever even approached making a point with your "welfare is related to whether actors make good politicians" claim.

You failed pretty hard there, you ok?

the old peanut farmer Jimmy Carter will lose his crown as the worst Demorat President in recent history. [/quote]

well he was already close to losing his "bumbling idiot" crown to the guy that choked on the pretzel.

Not that you ever even approached making a point with your "welfare is related to whether actors make good politicians" claim.

Ummmmmm, I just got here. Will you point out where that was said? :rolleyes:

And what is the obsession with welfare? First you try to connect welfare to unemployment insurance, then you try to imply Ahhhnold is collecting foodstamps. :shrug: Next you'll say that it's a good thing to nurse on the government teat.

Seems to me he said an individual's opinion of whether an actor makes a good politician or not can be based on the distinction of whether that person who is making that opinion writes the welfare check or signs it.

Seems to me he said an individual's opinion of whether an actor makes a good politician or not can be based on the distinction of whether that person who is making that opinion writes the welfare check or signs it.

That would be a ridiculous thing to say. Are you sure that's it? :rofl3:

In that scenario would people signing the checks think that actors do or don't make good politicians?

Sorry Cerise, that's H20's theory. ;)

I don't think welfare has anything to do with whether an actor will make a bad politician.

Back