Harry Pothead & the something or other *spoilers*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Done and I agree with Tonks, a very enjoyable read, better than I could have ever imagined.

Inkara1

I looked at the last page of the book while at Wal-Mart a few days ago to get the answer to that question. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There is only one "unanswered question" that the book left me with. Also, I actually wasn't sad that it was over, a lot of books I think "UGH so many things you didn't cover but yet you end the book!!" this one, not so much.

kuulani

My question is how the hell did Neville end up with the sword?

(it does say *spoilers* up there, so sorry for those who didn't get to that part) :D

BeardofPants

Yeah, I'm re-reading the series again so I can pick up on some of the stuff mentioned in the last book, and hopefully by the time I get up to book 7, I'll be able to read it at a more leisurely pace (wanted to finish reading it before I accidentally read some internet spoilers). :D

Did anyone else find the epilogue really irritating?

unclehobart

I think they could have expanded on it a bit further.. by say 3-4 chapters. That is unless there is going to be some kind of post mortem novel talking about the dreary adult life of Harry moaning and groaning like Frodo after the war of the ring.

Altron

Well, the whole point was that he's able to love and that's why he's a better person than the other dude blah blah blah, so he's obviously going to have a happy life after the battle, unlike Frodo, who won because why again? He was stubborn as fuck? And don't forget too that wearing the ring greatly affected him emotionally, to the point where he went to the Grey Havens and back across the sea. Even Sam went as well, although Sam did live more of a life, but Sam wore the ring much less.