Has Canada made a right turn?

Canada's conservatives are probably in the same vein as GW. Right of hard left but far from right.

It is, however, a start.

I'm sorry... a Canadian conservative is still a liberal. It's a matter of only being two steps to the left instead of three.

unclehobart said:
I'm sorry... a Canadian conservative is still a liberal. It's a matter of only being two steps to the left instead of three.

Now see... I wasn't going to piss on their cornflakes like that. :D

I felt compelled after seeing so much anti-US rhetoric in the campaign speeches... same puppet, different strings... just like us...just like anyone.

unclehobart said:
I felt compelled after seeing so much anti-US rhetoric in the campaign speeches... same puppet, different strings... just like us...just like anyone.
:grinyes:

Well, if you guys start getting election results, let us know. We won't know until it's too late.

the 12 year liberal goverment is gone

Conservative minority goverment

leslie is at home crying (not really)

anyway we will see how much these guys suck, and I n less than a year we will all go vote again (what always happens with minority goverments)

paul_valaru said:
leslie is at home crying

When they announced that Paul ran away from the fight, my first thought was of her & wishing she had a computer :D

I don't think Canada has made a right turn, which is unfortunate. My opinion is that Canadians voted against the Liberals rather than for the Conservatives.

I don't think Canada's leftism can ever be fully reversed and so they're always going to be Godless baby-killers.

Man Trau, I though you were just misguided at first, but now....
there may be some professional help needed... :lol2:

Back