Has OTC gone on vacation

MrBishop said:
:finger:

*Mumbles to himself about the local weather*

today is the warmest day this week...with a high of 68...low tonight of 37. :(

At least, it's sunny...kinda. I'd sunbathe, but I can't afford the frost-bite on my nips. :D

I'm here..or rather, I'm back and I've noticed the silence on the board. It's eerie really...kinda like visiting JJR's was just before it got chopped down for kindling.

Funny enough, that site seems to still be in a holding pattern. I wonder if the archives are still intact. I really, really want them.

Gonz said:
Spring & Autumn- When everybody forgets they have a computer.

Winter & Summer - When everybody thanks the gods they have a computer.

I never forget I have....er um 15 comps now...:D
I just found a new tag for folding that will let my older comps
like my PII-300 do F@H. ;)

Professur said:
Funny enough, that site seems to still be in a holding pattern. I wonder if the archives are still intact. I really, really want them.

I'd like them, too. There are a few things in there that I might need in a certain case.

Raven said:
TRISH!!!

/me hugs....

hows things?

RAVEN!!!!! Who are you? :confuse3: :laugh: You must be a name-changer. Seriously, thanks for the hug but do I know you? :)

Hi freako! How's school and stuff? You didn't leave after all, huh? Glad you stuck it out. :)

chcr, sorry to hear about your puppies. :( That's always really really hard. :sadhug:

greenfreak said:
RAVEN!!!!! Who are you? :confuse3: :laugh: You must be a name-changer. Seriously, thanks for the hug but do I know you? :)

Steweykins/Hellboy/steweygrrr. Methinks he should have made a post somewhere besides the shoutbox announcing the name change so we would know what's going on.

Inkara1 said:
Steweykins/Hellboy/steweygrrr. Methinks he should have made a post somewhere besides the shoutbox announcing the name change so we would know what's going on.

Ah thanks!

Stewey, I saw Hellboy last weekend. It was better than I thought it was going to be, kinda cute in places.

I'm back to school now, but there's always time to come in and check what's going on :)

Nice to see you gf ;)

Hi freako! How's school and stuff? You didn't leave after all, huh? Glad you stuck it out

:hug: Its going quite well love thanks! how have you been? how is the new job treating you?

Working three jobs and being a full time student, as well as a small life on the side keeps me away from board-surfing.

Usually can be found in IRC more often. :)

I was out of town this weekend in Moline (Illinois/Iowa border), BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! The most exciting thing was crossing the Mississippi river for the 5th and 6th time in my life. It's not all that wide that far north either, about half as wide as it is in St. Louis.

I will cross there in about 22 hours for the hundred billion zillionth time. The quad cities-what a view ;)

Stop Laughing said:
I was out of town this weekend in Moline (Illinois/Iowa border), BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! The most exciting thing was crossing the Mississippi river for the 5th and 6th time in my life. It's not all that wide that far north either, about half as wide as it is in St. Louis.
damn...that all? i remember a trip to monroe louisiana i crossed it 4 times round trip...yucky muddy water anyway. ;) so how was the tournament?

Our teams didn't bowl very well, and I worked the tournament but didn't have much to do, sold 50/50 tickets, monitored lanes, delivered pictures, stuff liike that. I was basically just a gopher.

Back