Hawaiian dance question...

greenfreak

Just saw this on the travelocity website... I have a question...

Do all Hawaiian dancers fondle their breasts while dancing?

:D

many_hvcb_041202_125x250_geo.gif

where's kuu or nalani ?

The only qualified members to answer that

(consider making a scream thread in order to have a quick reply :D:D)

ohhh....i will keep my lightnings off of their internet backbones :D :D

Very deep. This topic needs to brought to the foreground until we get a definitive answer.

You always take everything I say negatively? Relax a little. Don't get so uptight.

I was serious. I wouldn't have brought the topic back to the top of the list if I didn't want people to reply to it. Read my Wanted thread if you are concerned that I only want serious topics here.

I think s4 brought it up in order to kuu or nalani see it, or anybody else that knows about it.

I don't look at it that way. I don't see myself as being the boss over anyone here. We are just here to have fun and that's the way I'd like it to be.

Hawaiian dancing is every bit as relevant as anything else I see here, btw.

Hmm whatever.

Luis-I always wanted to take dance lessons. I don't think I would do half bad but my boyfriend has two left feet and I don't think I could feel comfortable dancing with a stranger. I'm thinking ballroom dancing and stuff. Ever see 'Dance with Me' with Vanessa Williams? :cool:

Haven't seen the movie, or i don't know the title in english (movie titles are translated to spanish).

I used to have 2 left feet too, but a friend of mine who is a dance teacher, taught me a little, it isn't too hard, you should convince your bf to go with you to take some dance classes.

i made a thread at jjr's.....(now i really fu**ed it up)

You were the only one who got to read it before i edited my posts.

** letting gf succeed on forgeting stupid things about me **

uhhh uhhhh ohhhh, well.....you see, kuu and nalani can answer your question :D :D

Back