hell child..

Starya said:
Synthetic vanillin. The most common jet fuel for many kids.

You know that may have been it...do they put that in all flavours of icecream???

Cause he used to drink milk like it was going out of style and other sweets never had the effect on him so I'm throwing out Inky's suggestions...

paul_valaru said:
..no more?

Demon spa..I mean Avery has been mostly well behaved, we think we found out what it was.....

RED FOOD DYE!!!!!!

blue juice green snacks, no problem, anything red and for 24 hours he is a nutball, had a red slushy last night, and the demon was back, otherwise he has been quiet and cringing in fear, as it should be.

So if you got a hyper kid, cut the red and see what happens.

When my Michael was little he was VERY hyper, the pediatrician told us no #red 7...........certain foods have that in it, little swedish fish, which my mom used to buy for him ALL the time, also plums are not good for hyper children, something about the skin on it. Look up ADHD and investigate , it will give you a list of foods NOT to give a child!

Just keep in mind that what is a no-no for one kid is not a problem for the other and vice versa. And don't change the diet completely over night, that will make it harder to pin-point what it is your kid reacts to. :)

Back