Hello everyone

hex how ya doin? glad you made it. i look forward to many debates with ya. (to those who dont get it look at the thread on jjr512 regarding creationism being taught in school to see why i am looking forward to it).

oh look, it's bubba, talking to whoever will listen

download.php

Hey freako104. Actually, i'm glad people stopped responding to that thread. I'm already writing a book and those responses were getting a little long winded.

Welcome HeXp£Øi± to a truly named site OFF-TOPIC Central. I believe if it goes beyod 4 replies On topic a mod has to change the subject:D

GOD ALMIGHTY huh? Where were you the other night when i was updating my bios?
I need to get things straight. Are you Gonzo?

Edit-nevermind, i see gonz now.

He uses my IP from time to time. We had it planned out well until...never mind.

I save souls not BIOS setting, sorry, it is not in my job description. :biker:

that's supposed to be a secret, now I have to change IP's, again.[/siz]

There are advantages to being GOD ALMIGHTY. That coupled with the wisdom of samcurry and the knowledge of fury, the flurffmeister, all bases are covered. :biker:

how could I be so forgetful? It must be my old age (I am past 100000000000 you know.)

We could never forget Justintime, OSLI, Leslie, Luis G & ris who do outstanding work at keepin this board nonsense.

hexploit: you read the thread i posted?, all the info is there, along with other stuff

Yeah i kind of knew about it already. I just think it's funny he didn't have the brains to get around an ip ban.

GOD ALMIGHTY said:
There are advantages to being GOD ALMIGHTY. That coupled with the wisdom of samcurry and the knowledge of fury, the flurffmeister, all bases are covered. :biker:

how could I be so forgetful? It must be my old age (I am past 100000000000 you know.)

We could never forget Justintime, OSLI, Leslie, Luis G & ris who do outstanding work at keepin this board nonsense.
:rofl2: *taking pride in the nonsense* :D :headbang:

Back