Hello People

Nitro_Daizy

Just thought i would drop a line to say hi i am new and so far I am haveing loads of fun. Everyone here seems most interesting.

I am most enjoying Buttcrack (how could u not like the resident self proclamed ass), Mare the super mom (i can relate), Leslie (the nice one), Sharky (my fellow countryman), FreakO (always has something to say), Postcode (love da smartass comments), Tonks (seems to be a lot like me) and Greefreak (green I am really diggn your avatar....could you just get the men to trun sightly to the left) hehe

*makes quick edit* and my most favorestest(use of little cute words always works well) person of all my unclehobart

Welcome Nitro-Daizy!

Glad you're having a blast on OTC. That's what we're here for...a cadre of volunteers aiming merely to please...except a few of us that just like to piss people off ;) *no names*

If you'll pardon the pun, have a blast!

AWWW yes the name. It is a clan name I play Age of Empires and I also have started playing Kings of Chaos. My fellow clansman is Nitro_Raiden mabye you have seen him around here he is the one that trurned me on to this forum.

Thanks for the welcome MrBishop

We know Nitro_Raiden, mostly because of KoC.

Glad you joined and welcome to OTC :headbang:

MrBishop said:
Welcome Nitro-Daizy!

Glad you're having a blast on OTC. That's what we're here for...a cadre of volunteers aiming merely to please...except a few of us that just like to piss people off ;) *no names*

If you'll pardon the pun, have a blast![/QUOTE
ROFL-agree Bish.....

well thank you Nitro, and welcome...it's not often I get called nice around here anymore :D

unclehobart said:
I feel left out. I was sure that my smug stench was palpable even to the dead.

Brown-noser! Now she went and changed her first post! :)

Then again, that'd explain the stench ;)

Back