Help me find someone - please?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hey – I need to enlist you detective wannabe’s, please, m’kay?

I have a friend in Bozeman, Montana whom I’ve lost touch with. He was in a really bad car accident back in… I think it may have been last October or November. He suffered head injuries and his friends’ son died.

Last I talked to him was before Christmas. We ALWAYS keep in touch. When I send him e-mail, it bounces back saying the box is full, which tells me he hasn’t been in it to empty it.

He has no phone.

His name is Michael Beechinor, his birthday is late April (19?) and he’d be 41 (I think). Great details, huh?

He has relatives in Great Falls and in Boise.

Can anyone help me find him to see if he’s ok?

Ms Ann Thrope said:
There's a Michael J Beechinor who is 42 living in Pittsburgh....found him on whitepages.com

Might not be him...Is he involved in medecine (Giving seminars to doctors and nurses) on Crisis Prevention? If so...I might be only something.

Presenter(s):
Michael Beechinor, B.S., P.C.H.A.
Curt Constant, M.A.
Julie Gatti, Ph.D.
Peggy Kearney, L.C.S.W., Q,C.S.W.
Brooke Maimone, M.A.
John Salmon, M.S.Ed.
Rita Tambellini, M.Ed.
Robert Thomas, B.A.

http://www.mercybehavioral.org/tdpages/crisisprevention2ext.html

samcurry said:
spirit is this iron? the one who used to post at XI?

That's the one !! He was in a head-on, his friends son died and he (Mike) suffered massive head injuries and couldn't type real coherent e-mails and suddenly he disappeared - and his e-mail is bouncing :(

Sharky - Helena... YA! He has a son there... hmm.. and Boise is where his Mom is and sisters and an Aunt... perhaps she's in Helena and not Great Falls...

THANKS!

Back