Help me identify this Christmas song

Hoon

Yes...it is a rare collectors item so I don't blame you for your envy.
But you may find solace in the fact that I grew out of my Ewok costume years ago.

A.B.Normal

Lead singer of Crash Test Dummies has a Deep voice and they were popular a few years back,don't know if they ever did a Christmas album though.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
A.B.Normal said:
Lead singer of Crash Test Dummies has a Deep voice and they were popular a few years back,don't know if they ever did a Christmas album though.
Nope. I'm sure it was the Temptations. I just heard it on the radio...you have to find an 'Urban' oldies station.

BTW...I have a friend in the navy, and he says the se(a)men are kept in a 'wooden sock'. :shrug: I didn't ask, so Tonksy will have to explain that one...

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
BTW...I have a friend in the navy, and he says the se(a)men are kept in a 'wooden sock'. :shrug: I didn't ask, so Tonksy will have to explain that one...
man...i dunno on that one....i tend to not keep se(a)men...neither are much good beyond their intended purpose :D

Sleeping Giant

Gato_Solo, thanks, that's it! :)

Do you know the name of the deep-voiced singer? Is that is natural singing voice or is his voice normally higher but he's singing lower?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sleeping Giant said:
Gato_Solo, thanks, that's it! :)

Do you know the name of the deep-voiced singer? Is that is natural singing voice or is his voice normally higher but he's singing lower?

Sorry. You'll have to google "The Temptations", and look for the year of their Christmas Album to get the name. As for his voice...that's his natural singing voice.