Help me......

hellsatan

...get to 2000 posts!!!!!!:D

Ah !@$&!!!!!!:crying4: Too far to go, ah well...

Just wanted a random name to start a convo...

Can anyone help me with a computer problem?

More specifically - I keep getting trojans sent to me via the mail, and I also have got loads of Spyware - I found a program which apparently gets rid of it, but it doesn't appear to get rid of it all:crying4:

Anyone got a sensible solution?:)

Satan

tonksy

hellsatan said:
...get to 2000 posts!!!!!!:D

Ah !@$&!!!!!!:crying4: Too far to go, ah well...

Just wanted a random name to start a convo...

Can anyone help me with a computer problem?

More specifically - I keep getting trojans sent to me via the mail, and I also have got loads of Spyware - I found a program which apparently gets rid of it, but it doesn't appear to get rid of it all:crying4:

Anyone got a sensible solution?:)

Satan
someone is sendingyou condoms? hmm...i hope they are not used. i get my condoms from the health unit downtown...free and all. maybe they are just concerned about you. i wouldn't be upset, a gift is a gift is a gift.

p.s.- i know thats not what you meant, but ive a bored stoner a break, okay?

hellsatan

tonks said:
someone is sendingyou condoms? hmm...i hope they are not used. i get my condoms from the health unit downtown...free and all. maybe they are just concerned about you. i wouldn't be upset, a gift is a gift is a gift.

p.s.- i know thats not what you meant, but ive a bored stoner a break, okay?
Only if it is a Kit-Kat break;):p

Satan

tonksy

hellsatan said:
Only if it is a Kit-Kat break;):p

Satan

mmm...kit-kat...have you ever had the big kat? it's just like one of the pieces of kit-kat, but humungous. it's like the size of a snickers bar... and for some reason it's yucky. i think it's because the wafer thing is too thick and ya gotta gnaw on the bastard to get a bite. i prefer the regular kit-kat. i wanna try the new snickers almond one day. i bet thats just scrummy!

hellsatan

tonks said:
mmm...kit-kat...have you ever had the big kat? it's just like one of the pieces of kit-kat, but humungous. it's like the size of a snickers bar... and for some reason it's yucky. i think it's because the wafer thing is too thick and ya gotta gnaw on the bastard to get a bite. i prefer the regular kit-kat. i wanna try the new snickers almond one day. i bet thats just scrummy!
LOL:rofl4:

You seriously need that damned Kit-Kat - Take a break LOL:p

Satan

tonksy

Oricon said:
Why would i want a cookie? See I'm FAT!
you wanted chocolate...don't feel bad, i'm eating a fat free lime popsicle because i'm dieting, but what i really want is some choclate, too!

tonksy

Oricon said:
I'm just not eating..... I can't eat I've lost 45 lbs in the last 2 weeks

dude, thats really not healthy.....i did it once, but there was a baby involved...

Oricon

I've been doing it... i know its not right not to be eating.... The only thin I have had today is the glass of water that I'm drinking right now and its 8 pm already