Help me......

tonksy

did you see my admission about being a justin timberlake fan? this is startling to me. i just discovered it. i also like christina aguilerra. i may need therapy...i don't like brittney....yet.

Oricon

well... i like christina britney and madonna only because you know those 3 are having a threesome right now.... *wink*

tonksy

i am beginning to believe that it is impossible for me to have a conversation that doesn't turn sexual... i think i'm going to get 'talk dirty to me' tattooed on my forehead.

tonksy

Oricon said:
ohh..... can it have a picture of justin timberlake in it?
gross. that little pipsqueak? i'd snap him like a twig, i like my men a bit more all weather, if you catch my drift...i do like his music, though.

Oricon

I would never get one of those sluts tattooed on me.... but I'd get my girl's name tattooed anywhere she wanted it to be

tonksy

Oricon said:
I would never get one of those sluts tattooed on me.... but I'd get my girl's name tattooed anywhere she wanted it to be
WHOA!
you might wanna rethink that one, buddy. i have 8 tattoos and i won't put anyones name on me.

Oricon

I'm trying not to be a spammer.... at least not anymore fury I'm trying hard to post something useful each time

hellsatan

fury said:
Mmmm, no.

Yeah, doing it the same way non-spammers do. :beerbang:
Lol;)

I was actually just reading the thread by peterska, and thought I would mimic it to begin with...

Anyway - Back to the question of "Helping me";)
Can anyone help me with a computer problem?

More specifically - I keep getting trojans sent to me via the mail, and I also have got loads of Spyware - I found a program which apparently gets rid of it, but it doesn't appear to get rid of it all

Anyone got a sensible solution?:)
:)

Satan