help me.....

tonksy

boredom.gif

it's like a mind numbing boredom....nothin is interestin'....i should beat my head on the desk.

Perhaps some fake yoga? do some stretching? get your body limber for the move? practice drawing for mar? theres probably a zillion solitaire games online. Masturabte? massage your scalp and temples?

fluer....is fricking ca-ca-ca-cold out there!

rob....
1.fake yoga?
2. get my body limber?
3. i've been drawing all day...
4. i'm sick of solitaire.
5. i'm sick of solitaire.
6. excellent!

IDLEchild said:
Everybody get on MSN and have an OTC chat.
fudge....i wish i'd started this thread earlier...i'd onlyg gbe able to chat for a few before i put the girls down.

Update WINDOWS,Software,Hardware Drivers these are usually a good way to kill some time and if things screw up you've solved your problem of what to do for the next couple days/weeks

Please let us know if your planning on doing this as we'll worry about losing contact with you. :winkkiss:

FluerVanderloo said:
Run outside naked. Not only does it relieve boredom, but you make new friends :)

ive tried that. i dont know if i made any guy friends but the girls seemed to like it

tonks said:
;)....not really.
:kiss: Well, glad your not bored anymore Tonksy...sorry the masturbation didnt help ya though....
Was a different day here yesterday......Boys seen their Dad for the first time in a LONG time....wasnt sure what to do :rolleyes: - BUT all in all, wasn't bad.....
To break up that they had a B-Day party afterwards, which was GREAT, they really enjoyed themselves.
Mad me happy they had a good day!

Back