HELP need $45 quick

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I applied to school early this month, and today I am told I submitted the wrong application. :eek: :(

So now I need to reapply with the correct application which costs $45, and then they will reimburse the $45 for the incorrect application.

The problem? I don't have $45

My bank closes in 6 hours. Aside from prostitution, anyone know a quick way to make $45?

Sperm bank or hock-shop...have them hold your..umh...printer for one day. You won't need it until tomorrow anyway. Fastest cash around.

Another vote for pawnshop. When I was your age I would hock anything except my guitars.

MrBishop said:
Sperm bank or hock-shop...have them hold your..umh...printer for one day. You won't need it until tomorrow anyway. Fastest cash around.
Damn Bishop-Beat me to it! SPERM BANK -first thought came to mind.. :lol2:

Buttcrackdivine said:
2 or 3 blow jobs should be enough to gather the capitol.
It's just possible that you're letting them go a bit below the going rate...

Um, last time I checked, a header went for about ten bucks. Wrapped, that is. Unwrapped, was highly subject to negotiation.

MrBishop said:
Just so long as you don't say that you "had it on the tip of your tongue" ;) :rofl:
I WISH i was that lucky right now-could use it-OPPS DID I SAY THAT???? :devious:

Professur said:
Um, last time I checked, a header went for about ten bucks. Wrapped, that is. Unwrapped, was highly subject to negotiation.

...would Mrs Prof be interested in knowing that you check into such things :D

rrfield said:
what school are you applying to?

rrfield
IUPUI

and I got what I needed... *humps the leg of his loaner* :D

Although I might have to try giving head sometime. It sounds like fun, and hey, who doesn't need $10? :beerbang:

Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis is one hell of a tongue-twister, that's for sure.

Back