hexonxonx...

hexonxonx

Vortex said:
HOWZIT!!

Welcome to OTC

:headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2: :headbng2:

Wow, that was weird. I was looking at the main page after I posted tha kat post and I see my usre name here and I wonder wait....um I didn;t post in that other forum. Then I get here and it's a welcome post! LOL Well thanks. It seems like a fun place and I will be here alot.
Oh I would have used my YvilKittyInSpace name here but they don;t allow long user names.

A.B.Normal

hexonxonx said:
Oh I would have used my YvilKittyInSpace name here but they don;t allow long user names.

Welcome hexcon.... lexon... hell you shoulda just went with "blackholepussy" would have been easier to remember
:swing: j/k

If the guys get out of line we have the :trout: :bitchslap ,to put them in there place.

Oh yeah ,drink up , you got here late and the rest of us are already fdrunk:drink:

hexonxonx

A.B.Normal said:
Welcome hexcon.... lexon... hell you shoulda just went with "blackholepussy" would have been easier to remember
:swing: j/k

If the guys get out of line we have the :trout: :bitchslap ,to put them in there place.

Oh yeah ,drink up , you got here late and the rest of us are already fdrunk:drink:

LOL Nice avatar

Arris

Hello there. Hope your not going to bring any of that nasty sanity stuff that I keep hearing about into the forum!!! Other than that WELCOME and have a nice stay :D

hexonxonx

Arris said:
Hello there. Hope your not going to bring any of that nasty sanity stuff that I keep hearing about into the forum!!! Other than that WELCOME and have a nice stay :D

Sanity? I'll have you know that that word is illegal where I live, all the doctors tell me so. Now where did I leave my prozac?

Raven

Annoying SOB
Arris? you got pissed off Prozac?

Tex: How did AB get away with trout usage?? CONSPIRACY ;)

Hex..Hen...DUDETTE! Erro! :wave:

Raven

Annoying SOB
The first rule of OTC is do not talk about the trout
The second rule of OTC is do not use the trout
*skips head 97 trout based rules*
The last rule is HAVE FUN AND BE AS MENTAL AS YOU LIKE!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Trout Club! Starring Nixy and Tex two (of the) heavenly females that grace OTC with their presence *drool* I'd see that flick