Hey Bish!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yesterday morning when I was still kinda outta it from being woken up by the phone way to early the phone rang again and I looked at the display and it said "M. Bishop" and I was wondering "Why is Bish calling me? How did he get my number?!" and then I was like "Wait a second, that's a local number...WTF?!" and then I was like 'WAIT that's not his real name...that wouldn't be what his phone is registered in..." and then I answered it and it was one of my brother's friends...weird, eh?

hee hee...that's funny.
ever have otc related dreams? i do all the time...not the whole dream will be otv related but usually some part is about a otcer or a thread or whatever. last night kuu was my hula dancing waitress.

My brother gets calls sometimes from a Chaplain... I think it's the friend of his who he says has no life and I certainly believe him, he's left some very weird messages on our answering machine.

Ryan in a robotic voice said:
Hello Mark Rosone. I am in your TV. I am in your toaster. I am in your refrigerator. I will get you. You cannot stop me. Mwahahahahaha!

tonksy said:
great...i'ts just me.
nooooooooooo...I do it all the time.

I had one a few weeks ago? It was a little different than the usual otc dream. Instead of being of either a typed board chat, or interacting in person, it was the board, but we were talking heads. Decidedly odd.

Open question to all OTCers that have had OTC dreams:

Have I been in any of the dreams? If so, what was I saying or doing?

Leslie said:
nooooooooooo...I do it all the time.

I had one a few weeks ago? It was a little different than the usual otc dream. Instead of being of either a typed board chat, or interacting in person, it was the board, but we were talking heads. Decidedly odd.

That's it for you Leslie, NO MORE CHOCOLATE BEFORE BED! :lol2:

Inkara1 said:
Open question to all OTCers that have had OTC dreams:

Have I been in any of the dreams? If so, what was I saying or doing?
i'm sure you have but i can't recall. usually OTCers play minor roles and i forget my dreams easily.

thanks les for helping me to believe there is a possibility that i am normal.

tonksy said:
i'm sure you have but i can't recall. usually OTCers play minor roles and i forget my dreams easily.

thanks les for helping me to believe there is a possibility that i am normal.
Psssh.....normality bites, look at me....I turned out fine :retard3:

tonksy said:
helping me to believe there is a possibility that i am normal.

:rofl4: What do you want to be normal for. If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're really deranged they'll make you their leader.

Nixy said:
Yesterday morning when I was still kinda outta it from being woken up by the phone way to early the phone rang again and I looked at the display and it said "M. Bishop" and I was wondering "Why is Bish calling me? How did he get my number?!" and then I was like "Wait a second, that's a local number...WTF?!" and then I was like 'WAIT that's not his real name...that wouldn't be what his phone is registered in..." and then I answered it and it was one of my brother's friends...weird, eh?

Well, I was only in the Toronto area for a few hours and thought to give you a call...you hung up on me. Figured that I'd had the wrong number. :shrug:

MrBishop said:
Well, I was only in the Toronto area for a few hours and thought to give you a call...you hung up on me. Figured that I'd had the wrong number. :shrug:

Sorry, the fact that you sounded like a girl and asked for my brother by name kinda threw me off...my bad :lloyd:

Eek...that reminds me.....yesterday I was playing a game online and this guy named MrBishop runs past me.....I was like Marc???? but it turned out it was someone else with an amazingly identical name.

I rarely remember my dreams, but I have mixed up OTC and relaity while waking. Trying to pick up the phone and say "Hello" when a PM popup appears. :D

I've also turned my head in a waiting room when "Mr. Bishop" got called for his flu-shot. Turned out to be some 80-year old actually called Mr. Bishop.

So much for originality on my part, eh?

MrBishop said:
I rarely remember my dreams, but I have mixed up OTC and relaity while waking. Trying to pick up the phone and say "Hello" when a PM popup appears. :D

I've also turned my head in a waiting room when "Mr. Bishop" got called for his flu-shot. Turned out to be some 80-year old actually called Mr. Bishop.

So much for originality on my part, eh?
I get called Steweygrrr by peoples IRL so I'm quite used to hearing my SN called out :)

Something I do though when I get home in tired, run down mode is answer the phone with my work phone voice and greeting....ack!

MrBishop said:
:laugh5: as long as you didn't get up when they called him.

Raven said:
Something I do though when I get home in tired, run down mode is answer the phone with my phone with my work phone voice and greeting....ack!
:rofl4: i do that!
what's worse is when you give out your work number as your home number.

I never remember my dreams usually, but the last three nights have been a bit... weird... First night I dreamed I gave birth, and for the life of me, I could not feel any emotion towards the "baby" other than horror and disgust... Second night I dreamed that my boss came to work 9 months pregnant, and her waters broke all over the floor... and the third night, I dreamed that I was having lunch with another boss and trying to get her to go onto xenical. :confused: I don't think I even WANT to know what my subconscious is trying to tell me!! :eek:

Back