Hey Canuckistaniis! Shania question

tonksy

Did Shania Twain ever put out a french album like Celine Dion did? Is she big with the french population there?

tonksy said:
Did Shania Twain ever put out a french album like Celine Dion did? Is she big with the french population there?

Don't so much think so no...Celine is french...Shania isn't, she grew up in Timmins Ontario.

Huh...Just wondering because some french chick is willing to pay for the international shipping on a Shania t-shirt I am selling. I figured if she was big in France she would be big with french Canadians. Thanks.

tonksy said:
Huh...Just wondering because some french chick is willing to pay for the international shipping on a Shania t-shirt I am selling. I figured if she was big in France she would be big with french Canadians. Thanks.

I guess she's not UN-big in french Canada...but I wouldn't say she's bigger than in english canada...also, Europeans seem to have some obsession with all things american...so she prolly figures it's EXTRA cool cause it's coming from America :D

Nixy said:
I guess she's not UN-big in french Canada...but I wouldn't say she's bigger than in english canada...also, Europeans seem to have some obsession with all things american...so she prolly figures it's EXTRA cool cause it's coming from America :D
So long as her frenchie money is good what do I care, eh? :D

unclehobart said:
What? She grew up in a Timmys?!

TIMMINS

They are so northern butt fuck nowhere I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even have a Timmie's :D

6 of them

Tim Hortons closest to you:
Tim Hortons
110 Algonquin Blvd W
Timmins,ON P4N 8M2 CA
Tel: (705) 267-3070
1.17 kilometers
Driving Directions

Tim Hortons
400 Algonquin Blvd E
Timmins,ON P4N 1B6 CA
Tel: (705) 267-5250
1.31 kilometers
Driving Directions

Tim Hortons
562 Algonquin Blvd E
Timmins,ON P4N 1B7 CA
Tel: (705) 264-3515
1.47 kilometers
Driving Directions

Tim Hortons
989 Riverside Dr
Timmins,ON P4N 3W4 CA
Tel: (705) 268-4800
2.44 kilometers
Driving Directions

Timmins District Hospital
700 Ross Ave E
Timmins,ON P4N 8P2 CA
Tel: (705) 267-2131
2.59 kilometers
Driving Directions

Tim Hortons
1445 Riverside Dr
Timmins,ON P4N 3W4 CA
Tel: (705) 268-5858
3.44 kilometers
Driving Directions

Nixy, I've been to Timmins. It was the southern point in a week's work. And they're about 50% french there to start with.

Professur said:
Nixy, I've been to Timmins. It was the southern point in a week's work. And they're about 50% french there to start with.

No foolin' eh? So is she extremely big in the little country that couldn't?

CURSES! The only other song of hers I know is Any Man of Mine and there's no way I can make a suitable pun with that.

HA! From this moment, The woman in me is thinking I'm gonna get you good! But you're still the one who should be saying ain't no quitter because you're so Up on puns! That's it, I'm outta here! :D

OK, so I actually knew three or four of the songs you mentioned (now that you mention the names)... that's just because the ex-wife was big on Shania and so I was forced to listen to a lot of that crap. That, and the Coyote Ugly soundtrack. What the hell kind of a song title is "Can't Fight the Moonlight" anyway? Why would I want to?

tonksy said:
HA! From this moment, The woman in me is thinking I'm gonna get you good! But you're still the one who should be saying ain't no quitter because you're so Up on puns! That's it, I'm outta here! :D

PAWNED!!!

Back