Hey Canuckistaniis! Shania question

tonksy said:
I'm not a big fan but i did work in a restaurant with a country music inspired juke box ;)

I was actually mildly disappointed... I went in expecting to hear the Waffle House songs and instead heard Kelly Clarkson.

Inkara1 said:
OK, so I actually knew three or four of the songs you mentioned (now that you mention the names)... that's just because the ex-wife was big on Shania and so I was forced to listen to a lot of that crap. That, and the Coyote Ugly soundtrack. What the hell kind of a song title is "Can't Fight the Moonlight" anyway? Why would I want to?

That ISN'T Shania, that is Leeann Rymes!!! Get it right!

I thought placing the mention of the Coyote Ugly soundtrack there would be enough of a clue that I was broadening the scope of crappy "country star who thinks she can do pop" music my ex-wife used to always play to beyond Shania Twain.

Inkara1 said:
I thought placing the mention of the Coyote Ugly soundtrack there would be enough of a clue that I was broadening the scope of crappy "country star who thinks she can do pop" music my ex-wife used to always play to beyond Shania Twain.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! TAKE IT BACK!

Back