Hey, Dads!

HomeLAN

What did you get/do for Daddy's day?

I got a tie-died T-shirt (coincidentally, I'm missing a white one) that matched one that Ted has. He made 'em both, although I notice that my wife's fingers were decidedly rainbow-colored for a day or two last week.

I also got a USB 2.0 pen drive. 256 MB, about the size of my car key.

This, on top of hugs, kisses, etc.

So whadidya get?

The ever original & always thoughtful cordless, rechageable shaver (Wahl) & a swift kick in the....

I never know what to get my dad anymore for Father's Day, so this year I opted on making something. My father got a basket filled with all kinds of homemade goodies such as Biscotti, chocolate covered marashino cherries as well as some fudge all nicely wrapped up.

Nothing from my wife or son... but I did get 3 nice gifites from my bro-in-law. :)

1 -bullwhip .. about 13ft long. :)
1 - copy of a Batman Comis
1 - copy of a Wytchblade comic

My wife has an excuse...we'd agreed not to get mothers day/fathers day gifts for each other...Paris and Spain was enough :)

My kid on the other hand...the moment that he knows how to talk, we'll going to have ourselves a conversation as to why I didn't get anythign this year. :D

We had fun listening to our 2-year old attempt to say "Happy Father's Day". :D

Other than that, I made my hubby a nice Father's Day dinner, complete with a nice wine & gave my daddy a gift certificate to some golf shop.

Dr. Scholls loafers, and beach sandals. And an annoyingly persistant wakeup call when I really wanted to stay asleep.

Well, see, my mom and I gave my dad a surround-sound stereo system a couple years ago (I forget if it was for Father's Day, anniversary, Christmas, or what), which had only ever made sound through the front two speakers and the subwoofer, rendering the center channel and two surround channels silent. See, you need a DVD player to get the Dolby Digital surround. Well, we got him a DVD player for this father's day, and now he has surround sound. We also got him various other knick-knacks.

Back