Hey Everyone, Im Rather New!

sweetasschiken

Hey All, as my sujbect states, im new here but tis all good. Hopefully i won't be the newest member for long, although it is pretty good seeing my name on the home page. Nice. :swing:

hey hey!!!!!!!
another australian arrives!!!!!:whip: very cool indeed
would it be rude to ask which state?:winkkiss:

Hey - a big welcome to yer sweet ass :D Just be sure to keep an eye on that tusch - chickens are a delicacy around here ;)

ave fun & welcome to instant insanity!

sweetasschiken said:
Hey All, as my sujbect states, im new here but tis all good. Hopefully i won't be the newest member for long, although it is pretty good seeing my name on the home page. Nice. :swing:

Welcome! You're not the only new one. I myself just joined yesterday. You'll feel right at home here. Have a great time!

tonks said:
welcome and watch where you sit or you may find yourself plucked...

And there's no telling what tonksy might do with yer feathers ;) Mind you - Pauly is the one with the feather fetish........you collecting on his behalf tonks?

AlphaTroll said:
And there's no telling what tonksy might do with yer feathers ;) Mind you - Pauly is the one with the feather fetish........you collecting on his behalf tonks?

as long as I dont have to use the whole chicken

hi, and welcome

paul_valaru said:
as long as I dont have to use the whole chicken

hi, and welcome

Shit, this reminds me....Pauly - Cnl Sanders phoned - he says please stop traumatising his chickens. And he already has a cock to do the necessary with the hens.

I have no clue what he was talking about, but he sounded pissed off!

unclehobart said:
word up!

*gang hand sign*
damn jigga, sup wit cho mama.

* starts text-based gang-fight

now i feel like jamie kennedy in that one movie.

btw, welcome sweetass.

'ello Sweetasschicken (really wanted to abbreviate yer name, but SAC just didn't look right) :drink:

Back