Hey guess what?

I was but i convinced the mods that i had a question of such unprecedented urgency that it must be put before the OTC society.

So, without further adu,

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Our very souls depend upon the answer!!

Leslie said:
what colour is Smurf blood?

Wow! You MUST be a superior being! I didn't think the depth of my question could be surpassed. I am humbled!!

Why am i bloody? I've had a beaten and downtrodden life. :confused:

Plus it just sounded good. :D

HeXp£Øi± said:
Wow! You MUST be a superior being! I didn't think the depth of my question could be surpassed. I am humbled!!

Why am i bloody? I've had a beaten and downtrodden life. :confused:

Plus it just sounded good. :D
:D

all I can say is...the answer to the Smurf blood colour question is critical to answering your Smurf choking question :lloyd:

HomeLans got me even more dumbfounded with the blue, red purple thing. I'm going to have to wait til my five year old comes home as she knows the science of colours better than I. :retard2:

HeXp£Øi± said:
HomeLans got me even more dumbfounded with the blue, red purple thing. I'm going to have to wait til my five year old comes home as she knows the science of colours better than I :retard2: .

Since a human, with red blood(purplish-red, actually), turns blue, then a Smurf, already being oxygen-starved, would turn white. :shrug:

HeXp£Øi± said:
HomeLans got me even more dumbfounded with the blue, red purple thing. I'm going to have to wait til my five year old comes home as she knows the science of colours better than I. :retard2:

:lol:

Gato_Solo said:
Since a human, with red blood(purplish-red, actually), turns blue, then a Smurf, already being oxygen-starved, would turn white. :shrug:

Somebodies been watching too much Blues Clues...

Back