Hey Ku'u (random thoughts)

Justintime said:
Yup, theres a late hour B-King in Woodgreen i think. *remembers he has no car atm.. damn :D

Damn, sucks to be you.

*takes another hearty bite of her roast beef sammich*

:grinyes:

dinner? hmmm ... anything actually, i'm fricken' starving at the moment. i ate a ham sandwich about 4 hours ago, but i guess that's wearing off.

Hope I'm not too late... cus there's only ONE answer to that question...

spam.gif

Its actually walkers version of prawn crackers, not the bona fide thing, went to the local BP petrol station and got crisps, sweet popcorn, onion rings, bottle of coke and 20 Bensons, the sour cream dip is real though :lol:

:D @ greenie - you know us way too well

I haven't eaten all day - I've been way too prophreakingductive at work as of late - this has just got to stop. Hell, I don't even have time for beer anymore :crying4:

Dinner .. hmm.. dinner .. what to make for dinner ... lemon and herb chicken and green salad .. that sounds good to me .. plus, it's easy .. cause I can just pick it up on the way home from work, fix it up, and make it look like I slaved all day long ... ku'u will never know cause she's already left work for the day MUHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Roast beef, yuck, gimme a good ol Chicago style Italian beef with sweet peppers, the kind that needs to be wrapped 4 times because it's so juicy. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Roast beef, yuck, gimme a good ol Chicago style Italian beef with sweet peppers, the kind that needs to be wrapped 4 times because it's so juicy. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Yep, lean on your elbows so the juice only runs down you forearms. Excuse me while I get a mop for this drool...

Stop Laughing said:

*still waiting for my Chicago pizza* :D

Back