Hey, ladies! Here's proof!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
My fiancé keeps looking at other women!

Your guy got a wandering eye? You both need to work out the difference between leering and just looking, says Dr. Gail Saltz

Q: My fiancé is constantly looking at other women. He claims he doesn’t know why he does this and says it is meaningless. But it bothers me a lot. I’ve explained how hurtful and rude this is, and he has improved somewhat, but he still does it. How can I deal with this?

A: Men are different sexual creatures to women. There is little buffer between visual response and genital response. They are hard-wired this way.

For women, between that visual response and genital response is an emotional evaluation. If a woman finds out a physically attractive guy is a jerk, he is likely to look less attractive. It alters her view — literally.

Yet a man can dislike a particular woman, and it doesn’t mean she looks any less sexually appealing to him.

Your fiancé’s behavior doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you or find you sexy. But he should respect your feelings — you are about to get married, after all — and he shouldn’t act in ways that he knows undermine your confidence and make you feel insecure.

After that, it goes into some psycho-babble about control, which hints that the guy has none, but it is a female psychologist answering the question. ;)

Source...

tonksy said:
doesn't anyone believe in eye candy anymore?

i do! :D

as long as you know who you're going home with, no point in worrying about the rest... guys leer, girls flirt... it's all good

keeps things interesting ;)

Yep, yep, must get real interesting when the wife person catches you perving, and locks you out of the bedroom for a week, huh? ;)

BeardofPants said:
Yep, yep, must get real interesting when the wife person catches you perving, and locks you out of the bedroom for a week, huh? ;)

you know i'm better than that!! :angel: *handonhip

i never get caught :winkkiss:

brownjenkins said:

Baseball caps... you can aim your head downwards with the cap blocking the head of the person who you're checking out. They never know that they're being perused because they can't see your eyes. As for perusing whilst in mixed company... mirrors!

For MrsBish...she doesn't care where I get my appetite, so long as I eat at home. :D

HomeLAN said:
Hell, mine'll point them out to me. She knows where I end the day.

I do that too! :D

With the younger guy its initially a shock and a "cool! my gilf is so cool she's almost a lesbian!" thing and it is to earn me "brownie points" with him and his mates...

With the "more mature" guys I've dated I do it to stop having to witness their pitiful atttempts at subtlety... :rolleyes:

If I point out the lass with the tits hanging out of her dress to him he can have a good guilt free gander and then he can get his ass across to the bar for my drink!!!! :winkkiss:

Oh, I don't need to worry about the BF perving either.:D I'm just about vulgar enough to point 'em out for him, poor bugger. Manys the time I've inappropriately shrieked, "Wouldja look at the arse on that one!!".;)

brownjenkins said:

:rofl:

Back