Hey LL & Hex - looks like you're on to a winner!

Aunty Em

French cap us all for sex

Britons have more sex than Americans and Spaniards but lose out to the French, Dutch and Canadians.

A survey by condom maker Durex found that Britons make love an average of 149 times a year, pipped only by couples in France(167), Holland(158) and Canada(150).

Americans(138), New Zealanders(135) and the Spanish(121) were not in the running. The internet poll also found nearly four Britons in 10 had unprotected sex with a new partner in the last year.

Source: Daily Express

OK, so who's been telling tales? Since when could you rely on people not to exagerate over sex? It seems we Brits are only the fourth biggest liars. The French are the best with the Dutch and Canadians close behind, or should that be in front? :brow: :rofl3:

mhhhh.....

*checks passport*

mhh...yup. i'm officially dutch...

weird. i'm missing 158 times sex per year. :eek10:

Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip to, in this order, France, Holland, Canada, and then Britain. :D

Shadowfax said:
mhhhh.....

*checks passport*

mhh...yup. i'm officially dutch...

weird. i'm missing 158 times sex per year. :eek10:

Sorry Shadowfax it was actually you I was thinking of when I wrote the title - for some reason I keep getting you and Hex muddled up? ?(

Shadowfax said:
lol :D

no idea why yeah..it's not like hex and me look a lot alike :confuse3:

That's it! It's the beginning of senile dementia..... soon I'll be getting LL muddled up with Unc and PuterTuter muddled up with Leslie and .......... :eek11: :loopy: :retard8:

*stands up*

I HAVE TESTICLES! LESLIE DOES NOT!

or at least not attached, although she does have sole ownership of at least one pair.[/siz]

*Sits down*

PuterTutor said:
*stands up*

I HAVE TESTICLES! LESLIE DOES NOT!

or at least not attached, although she does have sole ownership of at least one pair.

*Sits down*

There's no need to whisper. :D ;)

Back