hey montreal!

yes! i regret that i only bought one pair! and i wished i'd gotten some for the girls, too...:mope:

Ooh...I can check a local Dollar store (Chinese owners) as well...

D'you remember which store they were in, or should I just wander the 14 city blocks of Chinatown until I find them? :D j/k

MrBishop said:
Ooh...I can check a local Dollar store (Chinese owners) as well...

D'you remember which store they were in, or should I just wander the 14 city blocks of Chinatown until I find them? :D j/k
they were in just about every store in chinatown :D
if you do find some i wear an american size 9. the girls wear kid sizes 8 1/2-9 and 9 1/2 -10.
they were pretty reasonable...i dunno how you would like to do it if you do find some. i could mail you a check...

Naw...I bought a dozen of those shoes on ebay and a couple in an area of town called Chamblee (but I prefer Chambodia) that has a large asian community.

I love it when they both post in the same thread at the same time, knowing that they're only feet apart, with their backs to each other.

Professur said:
I love it when they both post in the same thread at the same time, knowing that they're only feet apart, with their backs to each other.

hahaha

Can you hear me now? Good:D

I can never get used to that annoying time lapse when using a cell-phone for a walkie-talkie. Get a pair of these and you never have to worry about running out of minutes...some even have a range over 10 miles. :eek:

tonksy said:
All the time in public:
"where are you?"
"Dairy section"
"oh! I'm in toothpaste, get some sour cream"

And the scary thing is that that's exactly the phrasing and tone. I can even tell who's saying what.

Back