hey simplyred!

Ladies! Check out this seller!
Link
He isn't posting pictures of the colors and I bet that's why his prices are not bid up high...but it you cross reference the title with www.opi.com or froogle than you can see the color. I ordered 2 from him but haven't received them yet but he has left feedback.
He also combines shipping if you order more than one so if there are opi colors you are looking for get to bidding....just don't bid against tonksandunc ;)

Ladies! Check out this seller!
Link
He isn't posting pictures of the colors and I bet that's why his prices are not bid up high...but it you cross reference the title with www.opi.com or froogle than you can see the color. I ordered 2 from him but haven't received them yet but he has left feedback.
He also combines shipping if you order more than one so if there are opi colors you are looking for get to bidding....just don't bid against tonksandunc ;)

Cool!

Okay, so my polish gave in from that person and one was broken and I haven't heard back yet :(

Buuuuut, we went to Chinatown today for some groceries and a Dim sum lunch but we got there a hair too early so we popped into a nail place next door....turns out they are a wholesaler but they weren't too concerned with checking for cards....anywho, I scored 7 bottles at alarmingly low wholesale prices :D

Roz - if you come to town we'll go OPI shopping and have some dim sum afterwards.

Chinese brunch? Ladies pushing trays of little snacky bits and you point and choice what you want. It's like a buffet that comes to you and the food tends to be more authentic than regular Chinese restaurants. Most are Cantonese.
This place in particular is the bestest!

I did not look. I'll look next time.

I did get some new colors of OPI, though - Malory is currently sporting a manicure of I don't do dishes while Marlowe has Ginza gold and I have Melon of Troy.

The OPI site says they make "Nicole" nail polish...I used to have a blu e by Nicole (I used to like blue polish for some reason) and I haven't found any since.

I just looked on ebay so that I could recognize the bottle....that stuff sells for more than the regular OPI!
What colors would you want? I saw several blues - do you want a darker blue, a medium blue, or a baby blue?

I just looked on ebay so that I could recognize the bottle....that stuff sells for more than the regular OPI!
What colors would you want? I saw several blues - do you want a darker blue, a medium blue, or a baby blue?

No blue...I used to have blue but I'm not so into the blue polish now. I bet I could probably find it here if I looked, I'll do some looking to save you some hassel :) I'll letcha know if I can't track any down :)

P.S. You rock :D

Chinese brunch? Ladies pushing trays of little snacky bits and you point and choice what you want. It's like a buffet that comes to you and the food tends to be more authentic than regular Chinese restaurants. Most are Cantonese.
This place in particular is the bestest!

Nope, never had it.

I have the greatest OPI color on right now, and darn it all I forgot to look at the color on the bottle. It is the perfect "red head" color. It's too dark to be coral, too brown to be red, and too pink to be brown....

Back