Hey Winky

Heya big guy,
I've finally gotten a handle on the quandary which I've face lo these many weeks. You indeed are quite illiterate. Now don't take offence, take me up on the offer of a free pirate copy of M$ Offce. I like your Right wing nazi political leanings and think you should display a better example for our side.

To wit, the following once pasted into werd goes from:

This is interesting in that it is the Dems that are leading the charge on the wiretapping by the Bush administration. Hypocracy still comes to mind about the left. Johnson is the one that was notorius for recording meetings and other areas.

To:

This is interesting in that it is the Dems that are leading the charge on the wiretapping by the Bush administration. Hypocrisy still comes to mind about the left. Johnson is the one that was notorious for recording meetings and other areas.
------------------------
Now I meant to correct the atrocious grammar but the outright fallacy of the statements precluded such a task.

The Dems are accusing President Bush of domestic spying.

"Hypocrisy still comes to mind about the left." That is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard and;

Nixon was "notorius" for taping meetings, not wiretapping.

The "and other areas." That was a nice touch.

Really dood you couldn't have fucked up better if you tried!

Holy Mother of Gawd!!!

Are you kidding me?

There should be a law against such blatant spelling and grammar errors!
Not to mention cogent thinking!
----------------------------
Bush Blamed for Mine Disaster
Let me get this straight, the President is expected to hold the hand of every American citizen while protecting the interests of the nation from outside attacks?

The minors new the risks involved when they went down the shaft and I seriously doupt the mine owners would intentialy be so lax as to allow it's employees to be killed in this or any maner. If this went on there would be nobody willing to go down the shafts and do the job...
------------------------------

Someone save us!

Winky said:
I like your Right wing nazi political leanings and think you should display a better example for our side.
Note that some persons fail to practice what they preach. :p

:D :lol2: :brush:

Winky said:
Holy Mother of Gawd!!!

Are you kidding me?

There should be a law against such blatant spelling and grammar errors!
Not to mention cogent thinking!
----------------------------
Bush Blamed for Mine Disaster
Let me get this straight, the President is expected to hold the hand of every American citizen while protecting the interests of the nation from outside attacks?

The minors new the risks involved when they went down the shaft and I seriously doupt the mine owners would intentialy be so lax as to allow it's employees to be killed in this or any maner. If this went on there would be nobody willing to go down the shafts and do the job...
------------------------------

Someone save us!

Back