HEY Y'ALL

Jealous? Hell no. I'm a happily married man. The missus doesn't care where I get my appetite, but I always eat at home.

HomeLAN said:
Errr, GF from NYC, SL from Chicago, Thulsa Doom, I think, is DC, I believe TRL is Dallas area.

We do have a hell of a concentration here, though.
I meant to impart that there were no other multi-member cities. There are indeed singles represented all over... but you would think that sheer odds and chaos theory would have the greater population centers better represented.

Philly is represented. South Jersey = Philly's eastern 'burbs. South Jersey doesn't have any cool cities, so we kinda latch on to Philly. Trenton and Newark, along with the rest of North Jersey, totally suck.

unclehobart said:
I meant to impart that there were no other multi-member cities. There are indeed singles represented all over... but you would think that sheer odds and chaos theory would have the greater population centers better represented.

In a group of 20 people, there is a 50% chance that two have the same birthday, when statistically one would assume otherwise. Same idea?

Professur said:
Be careful what you ask for. They might remember those words next time there's a mod position open.
I'd probably get sacked in no time.

*imagines BoP tearing at hair going: "Buttfloss! There's no buttfloss! And she does nothing!"*

Professur said:
Jealous? Hell no. I'm a happily married man. The missus doesn't care where I get my appetite, but I always eat at home.

Same here, Prof. The hubby doesn't mind if I window shop, but all buying is done at home.

I should mention Juggernaut is from Hounston too... although he's rare around these parts... and in fact, it just occurred to me he hasn't posted at Catocom's site in a long time either. I wonder if Rita gave him a good whack.

Inkara1 said:
/me checks Cato's site

Ah, last activity Nov. 26... he's still alive at least.

Or he was up until the 26th...after that we don't know :p

Starya said:
I'd probably get sacked in no time.

*imagines BoP tearing at hair going: "Buttfloss! There's no buttfloss! And she does nothing!"*
Nah, I don't give a shit when it's not on my watch ::leer::

Y'all seem pretty sick to me, and I admire that in a forum friend! :D

Hey Boo, and I shouda listened to ya a while back and joined sooner! :lol2:

Back