Hi all

staffrodore

And whats been happening in off topic land while I've been gone?

And as a bonus for posting in this thread I will karma everyone who posts...

unclehobart

Hallo, Staffy!

Same old, same old. We all hate each other. Nothing new there. :)

The general news where I live is rain, rain, rain. Its the rainiest year ever on record here. My hard drive died, forcing me to use the backup wimp computer.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Not much is new...I'm moving back to school today and have yet to start packing...

We had a bit of excitement last week with a new member who is now a resident of the KK until he shows some sensible posting descretion :)

Man...you really gotta be careful not to hit the K button one to many times...that would give an entirely wrong meaning...

Stop Laughing

Got a big week ahead. My mom's finally quitting her job (last day is Wednesday) and is going to San Francisco for 5 days after that. She'll come back and have another week off before going back to work for a local temp agency. She's much happier than she's been in years and really needed to get out of there, but she is taking a pretty serious pay cut, so our budget here is gonna get a lot tighter for a while.

HomeLAN

unclehobart said:
Hallo, Staffy!

Same old, same old. We all hate each other. Nothing new there. :)

The general news where I live is rain, rain, rain. Its the rainiest year ever on record here. My hard drive died, forcing me to use the backup wimp computer.

The laptop? Damn. Tonks hasn't been sharing, huh?

Welcome back staffrodore. Always nice to see a familiar face.

unclehobart

HomeLAN said:
The laptop? Damn. Tonks hasn't been sharing, huh?

Welcome back staffrodore. Always nice to see a familiar face.
Shes sharing... but her keyboard is fiixed at an icky angle and seems to throw in random doubletaps on certain keys. The lappy is decent now that it got the triple memory.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
staffrodore said:
And whats been happening in off topic land while I've been gone?

Lots of offtopic posts and threads, some spammers and some window lickers :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:
I'm waiting for mine too; I'm in the neighborhood of 2,500 away from having a whole fucking shitload.

Hmm...I wonder how much negative I can throw on his flame of greatness... :D

staffrodore

Ahhh all the old familar faces bar one... and who or what i should rightly ask is this window licker? I have groaned to myself while reading his/hers/it's postings.

Same old same old with me, brought new house, new job, new car and still bitching bout the freaking petrol prices.........

chcr

Too cute for words
staffrodore said:
damnitt, ok if you insist..........

staff, look at the list. She's like fourth highest. She needs more karma like a second set of umm... never mind. Keep track of your trousers though. :D