Hi, i'm new here.

Kawaii

Just wanted to say hi. Hi! :wave2:

So, what are the customs here? Anything i should know before posting myself to oblivion? And when do i get to have an avatar?

Kawaii said:

So, what are the customs here? Anything i should know before posting myself to oblivion? And when do i get to have an avatar?

I am not the one to know but I would hope you were at least on some level extraordinarily weird.

markjs said:
I am not the one to know but I would hope you were at least on some level extraordinarily weird.
Wierdness... hmm, let's see... I have a fetish for latex, i'm obsessed with anime/manga, i love conspiracy theories.... and i think Alexis Bledel is the hottest girl alive. Good enough for ya?

Kawaii said:

Hey :beerbang:

Welcome to OTC :D

2 things.

1) Post lots but please don't spam coz it just annoys people.

2) Avatars only are permitted after 30 posts.

peterska2 said:
1) Post lots but please don't spam coz it just annoys people.
:spam: :spam: :spam:

*poke*

Heehee ,couldn't resist .

Welcome kawaii ,
Feel free to use any of the smilies ,but you must have Nixy's okay to use the :trout : ,she's rather protective of her salmonid :D

Yeah OK so I was really bad for it but I learneded.

The smilies on here are pretty decent but generally I use my own collection with IMG tags as it is easier to do then keep looking them up as the codes are different to the other boards that I use so I end up with smilies that dont work all the time otherwise. Therefore I use a lot of smilies that no-one else does.

'ello :drink:

Hmm, how to avoid posting oblivion? :confused:

Post lots!

Have fun!

Use a god you can trust........

.....and don't take it all too seriously ;)

cheese is good. i liked smoked cheese the best. yum. although there is nothing better for supper than a nice hunk of brie cheese and some fresh crusty bread.

the best I had was at a church thing (jewish boy in a church, it happens)

and this ladies family make cheddar on there farm, expensive gourmet stuff

it was like 7 years ages

it was amazing

went to buy some

$20 for a small littel peice

bought somethig else

my favorite is smoked gouda. hmmm. i get a cheese from my deli thats a a smoked cheddar/swiss combo. yum. pepper jack is a staple in my house. and extra sharp cheddar.
anyone ever do the whole fondue thing? i mean, do it right? not just the cheeses bit....it's excellent.

paul_valaru said:
the best I had was at a church thing (jewish boy in a church, it happens)

and this ladies family make cheddar on there farm, expensive gourmet stuff

it was like 7 years ages

it was amazing

went to buy some

$20 for a small littel peice

bought somethig else

have you seen that maggot cheese from sicily?

peterska2 said:
have you seen that maggot cheese from sicily?

no, and I can guarantee you , I never ever want to

maggot?

ok, I eat tongue

head cheese

blood pudding

but maggots

no way!!

Back