Hi, i'm new here.

it happens all the time. by the way shouldnt this be in the lobby? whys it in the LL? welcome to OT and post lots. have fun.

Kawaii said:
Oh dear you guys are hilarious.... hijacked before reaching 10 posts! Even worse than my old forum! :lol2: :D :D
10 posts? dude, you've joined us on a very somber day...it's usually around what? 5-6 posts?

Welcome to OTC, Kawaii! :)

Mmm, smoked gouda ... .*drools Homerstyle*

Hey, Kawaii -- I'm absolutely fascinated with your 'conspiracy theory' link, too! :D

Rose said:
Welcome to OTC, Kawaii! :)Hey, Kawaii -- I'm absolutely fascinated with your 'conspiracy theory' link, too! :D
I am to please. Want more? :D

And about the lobby thingie, i didn't see that it at first. Never would have thought there'd be a 'grats forum, so i just posted in the most crowded one.

I've only found two good sites in addition to the Anomolies forum that has information.

Got more sites, Kaw?

welcome welcome kawaii. you should probably know that i command an international gang of evil sex robots, GO HO-BOTS!

no, not really :mope:

tommyj27 said:
welcome welcome kawaii. you should probably know that i command an international gang of evil sex robots, GO HO-BOTS!

no, not really :mope:

More like a fleet - tommy's got a couple of ho-bots in every major city of the world.

They are especially active around Christmas, 'cos they blend in so well with the other ho,ho, ho's

Back