Hi!

Aunty Em

Yeah, that's me... 50 lbs lighter! :D

Now watch this space as all that fat melts away... and yes my left eye is blue and brown... LOL

Hell, I thought I'd got rid o those freckels too...

Inkara1

:nice:

Lori's eyes have the same color effect, too. One of my favorite features of her.

Aunty Em

Trouble is, now I've discovered shopping...I got a really nice little camisole with lace, sequins and beads on the top edge to wear under a see-through smock top I bought, in the sale today for £2.50... £2.50! Jeez, I couldn't even get a pair of ordinary knickers for that 50lbs ago! And I got 5 pairs of them for £4 too... I'm turning into a shopaholic... :lol:

I got fitted for a new bra the other day too, so my boobs are back in the right place, not like in that picture. My poor old bank balance has suffered badly over tha last month... I've promised myself no more new clothes till the autumn now. I've only had those jeans in the piccy 6 weeks and the only thing holding them up is the belt... I need to put some darts in the waist, cos I've got 6 pairs in my backroom closet still one size too small, so no point in buying any more right now as they'll fit me in a month or so.

Aunty Em

I do... in fact, I'm selling all my clothes that are too big and good as new on there... I hope to get enough for a big rug for my lounge and some other bits and bobs. :)

I usually buy my clothes in sales or when I get special offers anyway so they never cost me the full price.

Aunty Em

The hair's gone, my hairdressers was here earlier... LOL

I have a very distorted mental image of what I look like, so I'm going to have to keep taking photos to remind myself and I'm getting some more mirrors for around the house... that's the only mirror in the house. I'm aiming to be like this again or as close to it as I can get...

Aunty Em

I am... today I ate 1744 calories (I'm allowed between 1740-2090)... I'm trying to increase the protein now and reduce the carbs... I scrubbed the wood work in the hall and painted one of the walls with a watered down white emulsion (to damp down the blue so it doesn't show through the colour - tip from the lady in the shop - and it works. :D).

I tried to put up a curtain pole above the entry... my hammer drill ran out of juice so it's on charge... and finally I did my 10 minutes of peddling... which hurts. Tomorrow I have strength training... I do a 20 minute resistance band workout with exercises for upper and lower body and core.

Right now my shoulders ache, my hip hurts and I'm knackered... I'm going to bed soon.