Hillary Suspends Campaign, Hangs on to Delegates

Cerise

She didn't quit. She didn't end her campaign. She didn't give Obama her delegates. She's waiting. Quietly. Patiently. Menacingly.

:devious:

She's circling the sky around Obama like a vulture, looking for the opportunity to swoop down and peck out his eyes.

After all, delegates aren't committed. They can change their mind from Obama to her at anytime. It ain't over 'til it's over.

Don't count her out. Look for "plan B" to unfold. She wouldn't take it this far to give up so benevolently.

"Party Unity" Bah! The "Whitey Tape" timing was no coincidence, and it was just the tip of the iceberg.

After all, she's a Clinton. :shrug:

Quitting a campaign means in the event of catastrophe, everybody starts over.

Suspending it means, I can come back.

Suspending it means, I can come back.

:brow:

It also means: Never, never, never, dis YSL. (inventor of the modernday pantsuit)

06review.yves.jpg

Since Romney only suspended his campaign that must mean he is circling McCain like a vulture, looking for the opportunity to swoop down and peck out his eyes.

After all he's a Romney. :shrug:

I know it's a scary thought. But don't underestimate the wrath of a man scorned. He will use that lying bullshit and make you want him. You will have no defense against his powers of BS.

You dare to compare Mitt with the evilness that is Hillary Clinton? Would Mitt do anything to get what he wants? Plant stories? Kill people??

The speech that marked Romney's withdrawl from the race doesn't sound like his campaign is on standby:

But I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, I feel I must now stand aside, for our party and for our country,

Even his delegates went bye bye:

(PROVIDENCE, R.I.) — Republican campaign dropout Mitt Romney agreed Thursday to endorse Sen. John McCain for the party's presidential nomination and ask his national convention delegates to swing behind the front-runner, according to officials familiar with the decision.

Hillary's only chance to step from the shadows of the man she's stood by is to press on at anyone's cost!

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Close-in supporters of Sen. Barack Obama's presidential campaign are convinced he never will offer the vice presidential nomination to Sen. Hillary Clinton for one overriding reason: Michelle Obama.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/05/michelle_vetoes_hillary.html

That comment about RFK wasn't just a simple slip of the tongue, ya know ;).

My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.

You dare to compare Mitt with the evilness that is Hillary Clinton? Would Mitt do anything to get what he wants? Plant stories? Kill people??

I'm sorry ROmney is certainly a evil bastard that Hillary can't hope to compare to

The speech that marked Romney's withdrawl from the race doesn't sound like his campaign is on standby

Neither does Hillary's.

Hillary's only chance to step from the shadows of the man she's stood by is to press on at anyone's cost!

Romney's only chance would be to press on too. neither is doing it.

*yawn* you got a non-starter here.

Since Romney only suspended his campaign that must mean he is circling McCain like a vulture, looking for the opportunity to swoop down and peck out his eyes.

After all he's a Romney. :shrug:

I know it's a scary thought. But don't underestimate the wrath of a man scorned. He will use that lying bullshit and make you want him. You will have no defense against his powers of BS.

It's time to change your name to echo.

From what I've read recently...Billary can't quit...she has to 'suspend' to help pay off the $30M bill that has to be paid for - by inbound donations :eek:

Back