Hmmm, question to the Americans

Sharky

yank
yankee
cracker
hillbilly
coonass
redneck

I'm not insulted by any of the above unless they are prefaced with "damn".

"Wanker" is another matter entirely . . . :hmm:

tonksy

Sharky said:
yank
yankee
cracker
hillbilly
coonass
redneck

I'm not insulted by any of the above unless they are prefaced with "damn".

what about:
good ol' boy
honky
hick
hayseed

and coonass is a damn compliment!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I wouldn't be offended by any of it, but then about the only thing that offends me is calling me stupid.

AlphaTroll

So I could call you a no-good sh"tfaced, snotnosed, pencil dick yankee m*therf*cker and you wouldn't care as long as I don't say you're stupid? ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yep, pretty well, but who told you about the pencil dick? Nobody was supposed to tell...

:mope:

Oz

Sharky said:

I don't mind that one so much........tis one of me fave hobbies afterall.

I can't think of any insults that really set me teeth on edge.......as long as it's aimed at me and not me friends/family I don't really care :shrug:

AlphaTroll

Awe, I'm sure your dick is just fine sweetness :winkkiss:

Edit: That was meant for PT, whom I'm sure has no need to worry 'bout the size of his utencils.

Hey Oz, I've just realised something - this month marks the one year aniversary of us meeting up!

So cheers to ye gorgeous :smoke: 'tis been a blast :D

tonksy

a list of things not to call me:

cunt
slut
whore
stupid....[otto]don't call me stupid[/otto]
under-priviledged....i am not under priviledged...i have plenty of priviledges...i am poor!

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Hey Oz, I've just realised something - this month marks the one year aniversary of us meeting up!

So cheers to ye gorgeous :smoke: 'tis been a blast :D

Bejesus! Has it been a year already? :D

Been a blast postin' with yer hun! Happy aniversary :winkkiss: :toast: :swing: :swing:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Haven't yet read much of the thread but here's a simple ansewr.

If someone calls someone else a yank, not referencing the crotch, and somebody gets pissed, shoot them in the forehead. THey apparently are too sensitive to live on planet Earth.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Haven't yet read much of the thread but here's a simple ansewr.

If someone calls someone else a yank, not referencing the crotch, and somebody gets pissed, shoot them in the forehead. THey apparently are too sensitive to live on planet Earth.

Ah, you've been driving in Ohio, haven't you? :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yes I have, In this though, it didn't matter, I don't suffer fools well & those that are offended by stupid names...read above :D

Mare

tonks said:
a list of things not to call me:

cunt
slut
whore
stupid....[otto]don't call me stupid[/otto]
under-priviledged....i am not under priviledged...i have plenty of priviledges...i am poor!

ditto Tonks - Hate the "C" word....but in all fun its ok-but have to bust out a can of WHOOP Ass if it was intentionally said.....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oz said:
I usually stick to calling them colonials........that usually get their blood pressure up a notch or two ;)

Be careful...your empirical army got beat by a bunch of farmers ;)