hmmmm

Jeslek

Banned
outdated AUP said:
Detrimental to the OTCentral.com server, including, but not limited to, repetitive posting of one message to a thread or repetitive posting of new threads (flooding), repetitive refreshing/reloading of an OTCentral.com page, or a violation of the HostRocket Terms of Service.

One of those "idiots" works 16-20 hour days making sure his servers are in top condition, and one of those "idiots" generously donated us an extra 200 megs of space, and one of those "idiots" had Zend Optimizer installed on the server just because we mentioned it. I think those "idiots" are pretty damn nice. :headbang:

fury said:
Those "idiots" work 16-20 hour days making sure their servers are in top condition, and those "idiots" generously donated us an extra 200 megs of space, and those "idiots" installed Zend Optimizer on the server just because we mentioned it. I think those "idiots" are pretty damn nice. :headbang:
There are many idiots out there that are nice to other people... But that design is just crappy as hell. Reading that wasn't a lot of fun.

I thought it was quite readable, but maybe it's just my monitor. It's extremely bright.

Yup, it's gonna suck when California drifts away from the rest of the US though. :headbang:

fury said:
The servers aren't in Indiana, they're in Cali :cool:
Hm...

Phantasyworks Hosting is a privately owned company located in Indiana, dedicated towards providing a cost effective, full managed hosting solution websites of any size.

Phantasy Works Hosting
1007 S. Courtland Ave.
Kokomo, Indiana 46902

The IP issued to OTCentral.com is owned by Network Operations Center Inc.

P.O. Box 400
Bloomsburg PA 17815-0400

How do you know the servers are in California? I think the company is in Indiana (which is what I meant originally, but you went all technical), and I think the physical machines are in Pennsylvania.

Weird, I thought for sure that said California. My bad, must've read it wrong. :retard:
The Phantasyworks Hosting™ servers are located in a Data Center, in Scranton PA USA

Still, you didn't have to be so harsh about it. :rolleyes:

Back