hmmmmm

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*wonders why there is hardly ever anybody here at this time*

Shouts to Psycho from across the board: I HAVE TO GO NOW! I WILL SEE YOU IN 30MIN WHEN I GET TO WORK! *waves bye*

*shouts back, too late I guess*

Yeah, where's everyone, still asleep? You bunch of lazy people!
I wanted to go to bed early yesterday because of a lack of sleep for the last couple of.... eeeh..... months, but OTC kept me awake for another 2 hours (again), so now it's your turn to pay, mwuhahahaha! :evil2:

*sounds a really really really really really loud horn*

Sorry I didn't hear you screaming sooner btw, but my worst nightmare became a reality: I didn't have internet for a full 10 minutes :eek:

A full 10 min :eek:

If mine is off for 5 i got into a mad rampage! Last weekend I was ready to kill somebody at my internet provider because ym internet kept flashing! Alas, I coudln't find thier phone number so I coudln't call and yell :(

Usually yelling doesn't really help at the Internet providers...I have had enough problems with my connection, but the people there are just to plain stupid to be able to solve any problem :(

My next door neighbor works at the Help Desk of my ISP. I call him up and ask him stupid questions, just to piss him off.

Only if you tell him you are trying to download Star Wars, and the connection to the other person keeps getting dropped. Could you please do something about that?

Why does it have to be Star Wars? I don't like Star Wars. I like Star Trek...

Is there a new Star Trek movie out that is available on the Peer to Peer networks?

Ok, some other movie that just hit the theaters.

No you won't :)

I have dozens of illegal movies and programs lying around and I've never heard anybody comp.....hang on, there are some cops at my door...

I have illegal stuff too but if I called an internet help desk and TOLD them I was downloading warez they woudl HAVE to call the cops.

No, it's not the cops, it's the NSA
31.gif

...but then again, how would I know?
30.gif

Nahh, you won't get arrested, he has people call and ask him that stuff all the time. One lady called up and told him "I know that Star Wars is out there, can you download it and send it to me, I can't seem to find it." He said he explained to her that it was illegal, and that he wouldn't be able to do that. She says, "Well, Fine, can you at least tell me where to get it then?"

Some people :rolleyes:

Not sure about that....most ISP have newsgroups, which are on their own servers! And they KNOW that there is nothing but warez on those newsgroups....

So as long as people don't make extreme excessive use of the network, they won't really mind!
At least that's the case with my ISP :)

Nixy said:
I have illegal stuff too but if I called an internet help desk and TOLD them I was downloading warez they woudl HAVE to call the cops.

No, as a matter of fact, they don't have to. They can, but it is not required of them. At least not in the US. Yet.

i can call my ISP and tell them i'm downloading illegal stuff, or that they are not allowing me to do spoofing or flood attacks :D

yes, there isn't any "computer crimes" law. So if it isn't forbidden, it is allowed.

Back