Holidays.

Definitly not - which is why bleach would never do that.......he'd be passed out drunk somewhere by now with a couple of senhoritas to keep him company ;)

AlphaTroll said:
Definitly not - which is why bleach would never do that.......he'd be passed out drunk somewhere by now with a couple of senhoritas to keep him company ;)

Nah *checks watch* I wouldn't have made it out of the bar at the ariport yet...............but a couple of senhoritas to play with my maracas would be a possibility later :beerdrnk: :glasses:

bleach said:
Nah *checks watch* I wouldn't have made it out of the bar at the ariport yet...............but a couple of senhoritas to play with my maracas would be a possibility later :beerdrnk: :glasses:

Hehe - sí, usted sería el uno en el rincón que trata de persuadir las señoritas encantadoras a hacer alguna música con sus instrumentos - podría tener un conjunto repleto con la maracas e incluso un instrumento del golpe :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll said:
Hehe - sí, usted sería el uno en el rincón que trata de persuadir las señoritas encantadoras a hacer alguna música con sus instrumentos - podría tener un conjunto repleto con la maracas e incluso un instrumento del golpe :winkkiss:
where are you sticking the maraccas?

AlphaTroll said:

Damn! the drink is working well tonight............I'm seeing Spanish :tardbang: ......although it could be outer mongolian for all I know

Tonks - wherever he'd like them ;)

Bleach - ye know I save the outer Mongolian for special ocassions - like the birth of a 12 toed, purple haired, green dotted, orange bottomed boy who pees beer :D

AlphaTroll said:
Bleach - ye know I save the outer Mongolian for special ocassions - like the birth of a 12 toed, purple haired, green dotted, orange bottomed boy who pees beer :D

Jeezus! Lemme know when pops out...........I could start a new religion with him! :D

The maracas won't be stuck anywhere thank you very much!

They are meant to be held in the palms and played with in a rythmic manner :)

bleach said:
Jeezus! Lemme know when pops out...........I could start a new religion with him! :D

The maracas won't be stuck anywhere thank you very much!

They are meant to be held in the palms and played with in a rythmic manner :)

Hehe - finally, a religious being that more than 10 people would be interested in defending ;)

I like the sound the maracas make when you shake them vigorously

AlphaTroll said:
Hehe - finally, a religious being that more than 10 people would be interested in defending ;)

I like the sound the maracas make when you shake them vigorously

That's the secret of a good flamenco.......start slowly and finish with a good fast rattle.

FYI I´m on the beach as much as poss but popping in to check mail and the odd post during the night or siesta time.

And Luis the ñ key is a pain in tyhe arse and why is all the specail character keys in the wrong damn places

where the fuck is the question mark anyway

peterska2 said:
FYI I´m on the beach as much as poss but popping in to check mail and the odd post during the night or siesta time.

And Luis the ñ key is a pain in tyhe arse and why is all the specail character keys in the wrong damn places

c'mon, as easy as looking at the keyboard to find it :p

hint, look right to the 0

weeeeeeeeeee ????????

peterska2 said:

And I was under the impression that folks went on holiday to get away from it all..........the hold the internet has over folks is scary :rofl:

Luis G said:
c'mon, as easy as looking at the keyboard to find it :p

hint, look right to the 0

weeeeeeeeeee ????????

OK then Luis I got it now.

See? :lol:

but there are too many characters for the buttons and so you have to [Alt Gr] loads of them so my IMG tags keep getting all screwed up coz I keep pressing shift instead.

Why is the only [/] button on the numerical part too?

Is it that difficuilt to get a decent one?

And Bleach - Yes the net has far too much of a hold on me but I have only had about 1.5 hours online since I left here early Sat AM and so I think that this must surely be a new world record :lol: :rofl:

peterska2 said:

hey glad to see you back. hows the beach and stuff? take care. eric

peterska2 said:
Why is the only [/] button on the numerical part too?

Is it that difficuilt to get a decent one?

You need to take a closer look at the keyboards ;), the / is shift-7

btw, you'll find the @ using alt gr-2 and the \ using alt-gr and the key left to the 1.

this one is even worse. set to US settings and spanish keys and unable to change. thank god i'll be back on my own on sunday

Back