Hollywood: Behind the Make-Up

Raven

Annoying SOB
I saw cammie without her makeup and I had to double take! she looked like 10 years older!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I thought Britney still looked pretty good, oh yeah, I'd still fuck Alicia too. :D

freako104

chrsitina looked a lot older without it. and i used to think she was hot when she was on Married with Children. Alicia looks really good with or without make up.

MuFu

As if Jacko and Cher have no make-up on in those pictures! :D

It's more of a "celebs lookin' good and not so great" thing...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Some of them are decades apart between the with and without. Kinda silly showing someone 20 years later and expecting them to look just as good... :shrug:

CydCharisse

Celebrities always look good (when on screen or magazines) because of a good make-up artist and airbrushing.....I'm jealous. I'd love to see how I look like after being made-up by a great make-up artist.

freako104

CydCharisse said:
Celebrities always look good (when on screen or magazines) because of a good make-up artist and airbrushing.....I'm jealous. I'd love to see how I look like after being made-up by a great make-up artist.

why your far more beautiful then they could ever hope to be

Mare

Actually I thought Cher, Winona, and Leonardo didnt look too bad w/o
any make-up on?????? But thats my opinion....

Xcite

Pamela anderson i think is the most shocking in this, i would never have recognised her looking like this w/o makeup.

Diaz is damn ugly in this, tho i don't think she's all that with or w/o makeup anyway.

M Jackson looks like something out of a horror

Cher has had one too many facelifts i think

Leo is just as ugly as always

Tom cruise is just a beast now, he needs to shave!

WoW i take back the pam anderson comment, the most shocking is Xtina heh they save the best til last, she lives in her makeup!:eek2: