Holy Hannah!!! - I got negative Karma!!

MrBishop

So...that's what Negative Karma looks like. :crying4: Wow...it's not as dramatic looking as I would've thought.

So...now I guess that I have to make up for the loss in Karma somehow.:lloyd:

Ok boys and gilrs, look for threads featuring well-thought out political ideology:nerd:, anti gay-bashing, religion:devious:, or...if all else fails, pictures of nearly naked men and women:winkkiss:,...in the next few weeks.

I'm thinking he got it for the 'drink your own urine' line in that thread I started about junk foods...

Nah...now they look for an inocuous post so theres no tell tale of the where or why they gave it...makes a lot of sense, eh? I don't mind getting negative karma. Just drives you nuts that its always anonymous and you have to figure out who it was and why. Not real hard to figure out though. I know who has done it to me but can't for the life of me figure out WHY one of them, in particular, did it...Makes you wonder...:tardbang:

No. He got it for not telling me that his kid was in hospital. And he's lucky that's all he got. There was a bag of flaming dog poop heading his way until I got stuck in traffic.

Did he/she put his/her name in the comment field?

Not that i want to know who did it, just curious about wether he/she had the courage to put a name on it.

Luis G said:
Did he/she put his/her name in the comment field?

Not that i want to know who did it, just curious about wether he/she had the courage to put a name on it.

Prof did it ,he fessed up .

No. He got it for not telling me that his kid was in hospital. And he's lucky that's all he got. There was a bag of flaming dog poop heading his way until I got stuck in traffic.

see bad karma follows you in real life too.
hell i just want some karma good or bad makes no difference anymore. :)

Ya hadn't signed it Prof, though I kinda figured it out after a bit. I explained to you why I didn't call. I was kinda distracted, ya know...

Anyway...I still have to post some semi-nude pics and some politically astute stuff, 'cause I promissed.

Here we start :)
bikini%20shot.jpg

z5407m.jpg

[size=-1]The Bush administration's inability to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (news - web sites) -- after public statements declaring an imminent threat posed by Iraqi President Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) -- has begun to harm the credibility abroad of the United States and of American intelligence, according to foreign policy experts in both parties.[/size]

[size=-1]Link[/size]

[size=-1]Will get some more tomorrow
[/size]

What ass? I can't see her ass... but maybe that's because when I'm looking at her pic I can't see anything but that rack. :D

karma eh

*sings*
Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on

btw nice girls :D

Inkara1 said:
What ass? I can't see her ass... but maybe that's because when I'm looking at her pic I can't see anything but that rack. :D

It's pressed lovingly onto the wall behind her and incidentaly de-thonging her :drool:

Back