HomeLAN

Kruz

Hey Steve.. lookie what my brother-in-law got him self last week.. He is on cloud9..:)

Boo-yah! Tell him the damn things get even better after about 7-8 months.

Same dealer, too. My experience was excellent, was his?

yea they were very pleased with the experience, my brother went back and got a 06 Town&Country the next day.. (for the family) he wants the SRT8 version of the 300c next year maybe..

ya its there.. the car is FULLY loaded, DVD navigation, etc.
don't know if he set it up yet, but I'm sure he will.

*I already gave him a copy of the factory service manual, the same manual WE use when working on Vehicles*

if you want one it's a 156mb PDF file.. just need to find a way to get it to ya. :)
I have ALL Chrysler- Dodge- Jeep Vehicles 2002-2006 on my computer

Kruz said:
ya its there.. the car is FULLY loaded, DVD navigation, etc.
don't know if he set it up yet, but I'm sure he will.

*I already gave him a copy of the factory service manual, the same manual WE use when working on Vehicles*

if you want one it's a 156mb PDF file.. just need to find a way to get it to ya. :)
I have ALL Chrysler- Dodge- Jeep Vehicles 2002-2006 on my computer

*raises her hand*

Would there be any significant difference between the 2000 and the 2002 Neon as far as the service manual is concerned?

Nixy said:
*raises her hand*

[teacher voice] yes Nixy? [/teacher]

Inkara1 said:
Would there be any significant difference between the 2000 and the 2002 Neon as far as the service manual is concerned?

not enough to matter, they are similar

You have a PM, and a lot of gratitude.

"grats again to your bro-in-law. He needs to go ahead and activate the satrad. The first year's free, so WTF not? I'm not a huge audiophile, but I've been fairly pleased with the audio system (I have the same one he's got).

Kruz said:
[teacher voice] yes Nixy? [/teacher]

Could I get either 2003 or 2004 Cavalier please?? Timewise I think it's a 2004 (we bought it Feb 2004) but I also thought it was the first year of the new generation but apparently that was the 2003 models...so I need to find out for sure what my mom's car is...I also may be interested in the Pontiac Pursuit in a few months if I buy one (but I guess maybe you can't get those cause they don't sell them in the states I don't think).

Nixy said:
Could I get either 2003 or 2004 Cavalier please?? Timewise I think it's a 2004 (we bought it Feb 2004) but I also thought it was the first year of the new generation but apparently that was the 2003 models...so I need to find out for sure what my mom's car is...I also may be interested in the Pontiac Pursuit in a few months if I buy one (but I guess maybe you can't get those cause they don't sell them in the states I don't think).

It's a 2004 :D

I have a gmail I can give you if you don't mind sending it.

Kruz said:
sorry Nixy, I just have the above Vehicles....

DAMN IT! I always get confused between Chrysler and Chevrolet...Chevrolet is GM...GAH...damn C names...I know Chevrolet is GM...but sometimes I get confused...:(

I hate Chrysler...FTR :D

Too bad Chrysler's having great sales while Ford is cutting jobs and GM is cutting prices, huh?

Back