HomeLAN

Inkara1 said:
Too bad Chrysler's having great sales while Ford is cutting jobs and GM is cutting prices, huh?

Yeah well, after the bullshit my mom went through with the Caravan we had...it wasn't only the incompetanceand stupidity of the staff at the dealership but it was also the insane number of problems we had with it in the less than three years we had it...it was so bad my mom was like "I can't keep this after the warranty expires, I'll go broke fixing it" she got rid of it earlier than planned cause she got a real good deal...but yeah...we only had the van 2 years, 10 months, we have had the Cavalier 2 years now without issue. At that time my mom swore she'd never buy another Chrysler...and I don't plan on ever buying one eiter.

Yeah, it's a wagon. It'll also give a Mustang a good run for the money while toting a 60 inch loveseat in the back (I've done it).

Nixy said:
Yeah well, after the bullshit my mom went through with the Caravan we had...it wasn't only the incompetanceand stupidity of the staff at the dealership but it was also the insane number of problems we had with it in the less than three years we had it...it was so bad my mom was like "I can't keep this after the warranty expires, I'll go broke fixing it" she got rid of it earlier than planned cause she got a real good deal...but yeah...we only had the van 2 years, 10 months, we have had the Cavalier 2 years now without issue. At that time my mom swore she'd never buy another Chrysler...and I don't plan on ever buying one eiter.
My Neon's 5 1/2 years old and has been very reliable.

Kruz said:
yea they were very pleased with the experience, my brother went back and got a 06 Town&Country the next day.. (for the family) he wants the SRT8 version of the 300c next year maybe..

I'm looking at a 300 SRT8 right outside my office window. Black, still with the dealer tag on it. :swing: I could probably afford one, but the operating costs would eat me alive.

Just for shits and giggles, I applied for a Capital One "Blank Check" car loan to see if I'd qualify. I entered in $28K and it approved me with a rate of 6.95 percent. Thing is, I don't really need to get a new car... at least if I don't want to use the loan I just have to not write the check within 45 days. I've had a desire to get something new with better seats but it's kinda nice not making payments, too, and I've got the stereo how I want it in the Neon.

Inkara1 said:
Just for shits and giggles, I applied for a Capital One "Blank Check" car loan to see if I'd qualify. I entered in $28K and it approved me with a rate of 6.95 percent. Thing is, I don't really need to get a new car... at least if I don't want to use the loan I just have to not write the check within 45 days. I've had a desire to get something new with better seats but it's kinda nice not making payments, too, and I've got the stereo how I want it in the Neon.

I wish I could get something I knew the history of and knew I could rely on without having to be making payments...I'm looking at $300 a month plus almost $200 in insurance plus I'm figuring $200 in gas and another $200 in highway tolls...

Back