Homeland Security?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Some of you may have seen my rant in the ShoutBox about having my original birth certificate rejected when I went to renew my drivers license...Well, being the fine, upstanding, red-blooded, american that I am, I bought the new, Ashcroft approved, secret decoder, raised seal certificate as directed. (actually, I had no fucking choice...)
So...I get my shiny, new, foolproof, custum delux certificate in the mail. The envelope had the proper name. The letter inside had the proper name. BUT THE CERTIFICATE DOESN'T!

They've just issued me a new identity...:rofl4: I can now apply for another social security card, drivers license, credit cards, and anything else I need to create a fictitious person...:rofl3:

I sure feel safe now....:tardbang:

I've always had two ssn numbers. When i was 14 i went and got myself a ssn so i could work. My parents weren't aware of it and the next year they got me another one with a second number. I haven't used the first one since my first job as a teenager but i still have it...just in case.

HeXp£Øi± said:
I've always had two ssn numbers. When i was 14 i went and got myself a ssn so i could work. My parents weren't aware of it and the next year they got me another one with a second number. I haven't used the first one since my first job as a teenager but i still have it...just in case.
that is so excellent.

For the record:

The John Ashcroft Certified Authentic Really Real kiss my ass & ain't it perty Birth Certificate is actually a state controlled piece of paper, not federal. Sorry.

Who are you now?

I wonder where that leaves me. I've never had a birth certificate. I can't really get one issued as I wasn't born on US soil. All I have is a passport with a baby pic on it. It hardly qualifies as much these days.

unclehobart said:
I wonder where that leaves me. I've never had a birth certificate. I can't really get one issued as I wasn't born on US soil. All I have is a passport with a baby pic on it. It hardly qualifies as much these days.
you can get one...btw don't you have the military ID birth cert card? that is usually good enough...ot me a passport and in the military....

I've never heard of a military birth cert card. ... or at least I've never seen one produced from my fathers little bag of tricks. At least I have a true passport. As long as I keep it active, I should be able to skim through lifes little ID traumas. I do need a new SS card. I lost my one good copy during a flood 5 years ago.

nix.. yeah... Had one issued right at birth because my dad was Army and had just gotten his orders to go to Vietnam. The family unit had to be shipped stateside from Frankfurt asap. They only waited 6 weeks so that I could get the full battery of infant immunizations.

i have a little blue and white card that basically means i was born in a navy hospital...perhaps you should ask your dad....

unclehobart said:
nix.. yeah... Had one issued right at birth because my dad was Army and had just gotten his orders to go to Vietnam. The family unit had to be shipped stateside from Frankfurt asap. They only waited 6 weeks so that I could get the full battery of infant immunizations.

You can prolly just use that as your ID then...it would state your place of birth and your birthday and your citizenship, blah, blah, blah

I can't even find a pic of such a card online. my googling skills are failing me this morning. I wonder if such things existed in the 60s.

nix, Nah... no need... My passport is all I really need at this point.

Back