honey, could'ya pass the remote...?

Sorry, honey. That's by far the stupidest thing said yet [/I]

:erm: errr DITTO! where did I refer to an ACTUAL situation? the whole point of the concept I first mentioned is in theory. THEORY - not as an empirical, observational, realistic proposition or anything.

Point number #1: Is this the future of the female orgasm?
for starters was to set the ball rolling on a discussion...a question, a LIGHT discussion not an overdramatic argument or consideration of it being an actual situation to be taken seriously. Because, really... it is fucking hilarious that the female orgasm is sooo much more sophisticated than a male one, and that wouldn't it be soooo much easier "in theory" if we could walk around with a remote. As a girl, I think this is quite funny..."in theory" would save a lot of frustration. :lol2:. But seriously, can you really imagine do-it-yourself orgasm kits selling on the shelves in the future, with a "his" and 'hers' remote?? !!!!! Not entirely unbelievable but funny all the same.

If you can't take this sense of humour because it is somehow threatening your precious masculinity, I suggest that if you are so sensitive about such a female-orientated issue you avoid this thread because clearly you know nothing about it and are looking for somewhere to "attack the sexist feminist bitch" on your own terms.

#2: The only actual situation where I can see this kind of operation of having real positive benifits is through victims of female genital mutilation or FGM (And thinking about it further: also a really important breakthrough for those paralysed from the waist down too). From your perspective, it is obvious that you can't make any sense of the point as you can only compare it to male circumcision. Your example is implausible because for starters societies which undertake this procedure are generally islamic or african and probably far far away from any access to the privileged western/white/male architecture of the internet, NOT TO MENTION IT IS BANNED IN THE WESTERN WORLD

- and secondly in respomse to this:

But somehow, I can't see any situation where a victim of female circumcision would ever have the opportunity to have an implant for orgasms, since the prevention of orgasms was the whole damn point of cutting off her clit in the first place

No, that is the stupidist thing yet - Did you think that somehow the 3 year old infant lying on a mat about to be held down and operated on with unsterilised instruments without anaesthetic in some hut had a choice about it? (I do however accept that neither do newborn male infants - but at least they are not completely robbed the ability to enjoy sex.)

I was not suggesting it as an automatic solution but merely a real hope - a choice - for future women who have the opportunity to escape a culture that still undertakes such barbaric procedures. I don't think any man or woman would wish to live a life denied of the enjoyment of sex and so the opportunity is there for women who otherwise would be denied and unable to ever experience the minblowingness of a full blown orgasm- a second chance to be able to gain an ability that should never be denied ANY human being.

Might I also say, that the surgical procedure undertaken by a consenting adult female to undertake circumcision only involves the removal of the hood - not the whole clitorus - which is for mostly hygenic, cosmetic and personal reasons - further more, this is actually said to ENHANCE sexual pleasure due to the fact that the "extra baggage" was getting in the way...

so...honey if you want a battle of the sexes go to a RW thread. :rolleyes: Try not to be so defensive - this is not an attack on men, merely a discussion on something that relates more to a female perspective than a male one, as you have most graciously demonstrated.

PS:I forgot proffesur: did I fail to point out that because I have feminist sympathies I also hate men!?

OHHHH I am SOOO SORRY for clarifying that point to you, "hon":

(If you believe that every feminist hates men, you'll believe anything)

More info on Female genital Mutilation can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_circumcision

http://www.members.tripod.com/~Wolvesdreams/FGM.html

http://www.eskimo.com/~gburlin/female.html

Horny Brits plug into internet vibrator

Right, let's get down to business - you've warmed yourself up with the vibrating knickers, plugged the iPod into the Muff Dock and slipped into the backless thong, but there's still something standing between you and an earth-shattering climax...

Ah yes, your boyfriend is at a data networking conference in Birmingham. But while this would previously have been an insurmountable barrier to sexual intimacy, distance can no longer keep the tech-savvy rumpy-pumpyists from enjoying a private moment together.

Indeed, while less connected couples would have to make do with a bit of solo flying, those with a broadband connection and £79.95 to spare can now avail themselves of the Highjoy Internet Enabled Rabbit, 10.5 inches of non-toxic vinyl rubber net joy which "invites couples to join the online sexual revolution".

Yup, praise be once again to the internet. Here are some of the bangs you get for your bucks:

With your purchase you receive a free membership to HighJoy, the website that enables you to watch and control a partners sex toys from any PC, anywhere in the world!

Whether you spend time away from each other for work, or you just want to meet other like-minded people for true cybersex then this great new innovation is for you.

Naturally, there has to be an IT angle to all this, so here are the system requirements: "Windows 98 or later, serial or USB port, healthy sexual appetite!" Furthermore, those with a purely technical interest in how the Internet Enabled Rabbit actually works are invited to peruse HighJoy's comprehensive user interface tutorial (PDF).

The revolutionary and vibratory Rabbit is available from sextoys.co.uk (motto: "One site fits all"). As the firm's Monique Carty told UK tabloid the Sun: "It brings the most-acclaimed vibrator, the rabbit into the 21st century with a bang." Phwooooar! ®

Source

Re: Horny Brits plug into internet vibrator

I was ogling that this morning. Awesome! :D

Back