Honey I'd love to do the dishes,but...

A.B.Normal

I know you don't want anymore children :lloyd:

They discovered that 81% of couples in which the husband does at least half the housework will have a second child.

This drops to 74% if the woman does the bulk, the Population Development and Review journal paper says.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3694119.stm

I've got the feeling its because the 7% is the difference in the men that aren't getting any :brow: if they don't help around the house. :D

So the modern household has produced the double whammy of the man having to do more work at home and having to support more kids? Bah humbug.

Buuuuuuullllshit! As a man with one child who does a lort of housework, I can tell you it ain't gonna happen without that 0.005% chance of contraception failure.

Then why not make it 0.0% chance of failure (barring some kind of outside interference in which you may exclaim "You damned well better be the Son of God") and get fixed?

HomeLAN said:
Scissors + Crotch = No go. Sorry, but it would take a hell of a lot to make that happen.

You wouldn't have liked it when I did it...eartquake season...After the Northridge quake(had an aftershock while I sat in the waiting room)

Gonz said:
Then why not make it 0.0% chance of failure (barring some kind of outside interference in which you may exclaim "You damned well better be the Son of God") and get fixed?
I thought it was 0.01%?

BTW, I'm with Homey re the scissors and the lads. Had the wife fixed though.

It severs the vans deferens. Once done, how could it fail, even 1/10000?

A.B.Normal said:
I've got the feeling its because the 7% is the difference in the men that aren't getting any :brow: if they don't help around the house. :D

You'll not be surprised to discover that the dishwasher, washing machine, food blender, etc etc ..... were all invented by those endowed with dangly bits :D

I've often wondered if "I've got a headache" has replaced "No. I'm too tired" as the most popular form of contraception since technology came to the fore :lloyd:

sometimes the the dangly bits can mend themselves...or scar tissue forms, enabling a route for sperm...which is why you have to provide samples to be tested a couple times afterwards...but it is sooo much easier for a man to be fixed...a woman can get her tubes cauterized without real surgery...but again, not always 100% and it is more invasive...a hysterectomy involves alot of invasive procedures.

Kinda ruins the moment when you have to take the time to scoot the dresser over to block the opening of the door, don't you think?

Back