Hoooda Thunk It????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Kids as young as 6 months judge others based on skin color. What's a parent to do?

Those damn kids........I guess it's only the white ones. :shrug:

610xte.jpg

Wow, racism is an immutable trait. I guess we must accept it in society.

It is now politically incorrect to call someone racist, we are all people regardless of the traits we are born with.

..... Isn't IS BIGOTED to use a white baby on the cover?

Vittrup also asked all the kids a very blunt question: "Do your parents like black people?" Fourteen percent said outright, "No, my parents don't like black people"; 38 percent of the kids answered, "I don't know."

Interesting.

Might depend on where you live. In the town I work in, there are hardly any black people to like or dislike.

It looks like a seat dispute. What where you trying to say with the above post?

And why would you think it was over homework?

To me it looks like some a suburban white kid was talking liberal-circle-jerk to the wrong patriotic American guy.

Yeah, happen all the time.

I bet it was a conservatard running his mouth about tea bagging or some nonsense and getting beaten up by a patriotic American guy. You see it everywhere.

I bet it was a conservatard running his mouth about tea bagging or some nonsense and getting beaten up by a patriotic American guy. You see it everywhere.

I stand corrected, I have been seeing a lot of that on the news lately. It seems to be a growing trend.

What else have you seen exactly?

Back in reality it looks like a dispute over seating.

I have seen a sock with out mate, it made me wonder "what happened to your friend".

Can you please explain more on your theory about a seating dispute? What possible disputes do think might cause such a ruckus among children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back