Hoooda Thunk It????

Status
Not open for further replies.
schoolbusfight625.jpg

Belleville West High School

Why is he getting his ass beaten? Because he won't give up the test answers?

Considering that the other children on the bus are not involved, I think he's getting is ass beaten because he was mouthy. Kinda like spike...;)

That's good politicize everything!

Ass/u/me facts not in evidence. Such violence is reprehensible no matter why. Trouble is how do the aggressors parents and or authorities handle it? Are the parents discipling him or lauding his actions? Nothing would surprise me in today's 'merica!

An interesting article...shame most people commenting on it didn't actually read beyond the headline and pretty picture.

An interesting article...shame most people commenting on it didn't actually read beyond the headline and pretty picture.

Here's why.

hardly any of these white parents had ever talked to their children directly about race

Why talk about it? Is it important to discuss someone or a group because of their race? Dr King would be appalled.

"Son, see over there. there's some" (fill in the groups ID color). "Be nice to them. They may be different from you & I but that doesn't mean they're bad or anything. I had to tell you this since yo are a white kid & all white kids are racists"

More idiotic commentary, and you ass/u/me a lot. Not surprising, and so uniquely you!

Just doing what you taught me. I'm opening up & letting my left side show. Damn white kids. We'd better get the man in here before they think for themselves. Opinions, other than the approved opinions, are bad.

Here's why.

Why talk about it? Is it important to discuss someone or a group because of their race? Dr King would be appalled.

Yeah, it wasn't until the family watched "Gran Torino" that the kids got a good glimps of what racism is IRL.

they knew about it from other movies and some discussion.

Funny, my kids are color blind --- but they know to steer clear of progressive liberals.

*sigh* Not trusting anyone who is different from you is an inherited survival trait from pre-humans. As we begin to grow up, those of us who are intelligent enough learn that skin color is really not a good indicator of who can or cannot be trusted. Those of you who are not... :shrug:

It still turns on when you dial 911. You can't have it turned off at all times. The rationale supposedly is so the emergency crews don't show up at the cell phone tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back